"Haku!" Zabuza suddenly barks in an aggravated tone, making all of our heads swivel around to face the man. "What do you think you're doing?!"

"......Please Zabuza" Haku requests calmly, "I'd like to fight this boy in my own way, if you don't mind."

"Bring it on!" Naruto challenges, clenching his hands into fists. He grits his teeth together in a smile, his blue eyes flashing with determination. I am unable to hold back the frown that etches itself onto my face as my blonde teammate races to meet Haku, eager to save Sasuke and prove himself to everyone.

'What an idiot' I think to myself, shaking my head. 'Haku is way tougher than he thinks. He's about to wipe the floor with Naruto.....'

'You keep saying that you don't care' Hakuba speaks up, sounding both thoughtful and suspicious at the same time, 'Yet it's beginning to sound like you really do. Don't be so stupid you brat....'

'I don't care' I internally sigh, sick of having to repeat myself. 'It's obvious that I don't Hakuba, so buzz off and leave us alone.'

'......Us?'

'Me and Keiji' I reply, to which Hakuba begins to growl.

'You'd better get rid of that insect brat' the Demon warns, sounding highly irritated, 'Or I'm going to do it myself!'

'What, are you jealous or something?' I ask mockingly, smirking to myself. 'Don't kid yourself, you can't do anything while you're trapped inside of me.'

I find myself standing in the middle of a dark room with stone walls, cold water pooling around my ankles. I hood my eyes and lift my head, peering into the huge prison before me, thick steel bars lined up side by side and looming high above my head. A large piece of paper, covered in ancient symbols, is stuck on the two steel bars that meet in the middle of the prison.

A puff of warm air escapes my lips as I look into the darkness beyond the steel pillars, only to see two red eyes glaring down at me, an anger burning behind them. Bending my knees as I sense movement, I swiftly perform a number of backhand springs, narrowly avoiding Hakuba as he throws his arms between the bars and slams his paw down into the ground.

Water splashes up into the air as the ground shakes, with me now poised in a crouched position, returning Hakuba's furious glare with one of my own.

"You would dare mock me?" Hakuba asks quietly, livid. "You think I am powerless, merely because these bars hold me back?"

"You are powerless" I reply smartly, rising to my feet and pointing at the piece of paper high above my head. "So long as that seal is in place, there's nothing you can do to me. Or anyone else for that matter."

The whole room shakes as Hakuba drags his arm back into his prison, sharp claws raking the stone floor. He rises into a sitting position, towering over me menacingly, and pulls his lips back to bare his teeth.

"If it weren't for that damned piece of paper" the Demon hisses coldly, ruby eyes narrowing up at the seal, before flicking back down to me, "I could kill you in an instant. You and the rest of the human race. You all deserve to be wiped from the face of this planet...."

"Too bad you'll never get the chance" I scoff, crossing my arms and turning away, though I am careful to watch Hakuba from the corner of my eye. He stares back at me in silence for a few moments, his anger and frustration silently building.