Better Off Dead

Chapter 15

(TRIGGER WARNING: ABUSE)

-Saturday, February 14 2015-

*Scarlett's POV*

"Pretty girl, why are youuu hiding from me, you knooow daddy doesn't like it when you hiiide from me." I herd him slur.

I didn't say anything. I was stuck in the closet of my room because he had just come home from a bar. I hated when he came home drunk. It would always be ten times worse for me and ten times better for him.

"Scarlett, where are youuu babyyyygurl. I neeed you to give me MYYY satisfaction." He slurred, laughing a little.

I was not answering. There's no way in hell I am going to let him touch me tonight.

"Fucking slut! If youuu don't answerrr mee I swear too godd I will fucking kill you!" He screamed, throwing one of my books at the closet door.

I yelped a little and then covered my mouth.

Fuck, I'm more than positive he heard me. I heard footsteps coming towards the closet.

Before I knew it, the closet door opened and infront of me, standing there laughing was Josh.

"You dumbass, you actually thought you could hide from me?" Josh said, yanking a handful of my hair.

"Ouch stop that hurts!" I yelled, trying to get away from him.

"Good, now you know not to be a little bitch." He spat in my face, throwing me onto the bed.

"Get away from me." I screamed, wishing this would end.

All he did was laugh and start to unzip my pants, pulling them to my ankles. Then he pulled my underwear down and started to take off his pants.

"No, please stop. Get away from me!" I yelled.

Then I felt him slap me extremely hard across my face.

~End of Dream~

"No!" I screamed as I jolted up and hit my head against something hard.

"Ouch." I groaned and opened my eyes.

I realized that I wasn't at Josh's house, I was on Kellin's bus. I hit my head on the top of my bunk. I was nowhere near Josh.

"Scar, you okay?" I heard someone ask.

I look over to my right and see Justin there, looking worried. He was trying to find something to say to calm me down, but didn't wanna say the wrong thing.

"Yeah, yeah sorry. I just had a bad dream." I said, my voice shaky and I was breathing heavily.

"Are you sure?" Justin asked, trying to move some hair out of my face.

I got scared so I flinched and moved away from him. My heart was racing a million miles an hour and I felt trapped.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm not gunna hurt you." Justin said, stepping away from my bunk and putting his hands up.

"I'm sorry." I said, getting teary and covering my face.

"No it's not your fault. You were scared, it's okay. Do you want me to get Kellin?" Justin asked.

I just nodded, I didn't know what to say.

Justin nodded and left.

I let out a sigh and put my hands over my face. I couldn't believe this. Even when I was away from Josh, he still haunted me. It was like I could never escape.