Who Knows?

-Present Day, February 6th 2015-

Chapter 1

*Kellin's POV*

"Thank You Chicago! I will like now to take the time to thank you guys for coming out to support ours and these amazing bands tonigh!" I said and the crowd roared.

"This has been such an amazing night for us! This one of the most amazing shows we've ever played. Thank you for coming out and supporting each band that was here rocking out!" I said as the crowd was hyped up.

"Up next we have our good friends at Pierce! Make sure to give those crazy guys some extra love tonight!" I said as the crowd went wild at the name of Pierce the Veil.

With that I said my final goodbyes to the crowd and went off stage. The crew congratulated us for an amazing performance. I mean this was one of our very best shows. And the vibe the crowd was giving us make it one hundred times better.

"Hey Kells, the set was freaking amazing dude! You did amazing!" Alex Babinski said as I was by the dressing rooms.

"Thanks man. You did great out there too! So happy you guys could be on this tour with us." I said, giving him a bro hug.

"Well thanks for having us. You guys are really awesome and we really like hanging out with you guys." He said, just as he said that his phone dinged.

"It's Lynn, gotta go see what she wants. You know how bossy she gets when we keep her waiting." Alex says and we both laugh.

"Yeah, I don't want her getting all sassy on me like she was yesterday." I say, laughing at the thought of how she nearly burned me infront of my entire band.

"Well, you asked for it. We all know she doesn't like anyone touching her hair stuff." Alex says, walking down the hall.

"I ran out of hairspray!" I scram after him, laughing.

He just shook his head and laughed. Then he disappeared into one the dressing rooms.

I walked into our dressing room and closed the door. I stared at the couch that was calling my name. I walked over to the couch and flopped on it.

I took out my phone and went straight to my pictures. I started scrolling passed all my pictures until I found the one I've been looking at since last week.

Scarlett.

Man I fucking missed her. There was never a moment of the day where I was not thinking about her. She was constantly on my mind. I missed her like crazy.

It didn't help much that her birthday was in two days. Damn, she would've 14 today. If she was even alive, I thought.

"Don't start" I muttered to myself.

Ever since that day on Warped I've been a mess.

~flashback~

This can't be happening. No she can't be gone!

"Kells, listen to me. We are going to find her okay. Don't you have that find a friend app thing on your phone and on hers? We could use that to help us find her." Vic said.

I just nodded, unable to speak. I opened the app and put in Scarlett's phone number. Sure enough we found a place.

"It says that she's just down the road! Come on Vic we gotta go check it out!" I say, not really waiting for a response from him.

I start running down the road, just praying that she would be there. But when I get there I am just left disappointed.

"She's not here." I mutter quietly to myself.