Welcome to Hell

~Monday February 9th 2015~

*Scarlett's POV*

I walked into school with my head hung low, like always.

I had to run to the bathroom and apply makeup under my eye. Josh got too angry and gave me a black eye. He got mad over some two guy coming over the house last night and accused him of thief. It wouldn't surprise me to be honest, he stole a living person. He could have done something worse, if that were even possible.

"Hey Scarlett!" I heard someone yell.

Shit, I thought, I can't let them see me like this.

But I also can't ignore who ever was calling me, then they'd know something was up. I groaned in annoyance, stopped walking and turned around to see Shane running over to me.

"Scarlett, if someone comes and asks if you saw me, I was never here!" He says, out of breathe and looking scared as fuck.

"Shane what did you do?" I asked, confused and a little concerned.

"Nothing that crazy really. Just might of pissed off Jennifer Kinley." He says, looking around every second and holding onto my arm.

Jennifer Kinley. The baddest, toughest girl of the entire sophomore class. No one wants to mess with her, especially not a bunch of eighth graders.

Before I tell you about Jennifer, let me tell you about this school. This school is divided into three buildings. The primary building, which is pre-K through 5th grade. The elementary building, which is 6th grade through 8th grade. And then the high school building, which is 9th through 12th grade. This is probably a big lot but most of the buildings are like three stories tall. It's one of the not so great but not horrible schools, if that makes sense. Everyone who attends this entire school sometimes has to go through different buildings to get to their classes. For example, I need to go to the high school building for my general music class. But my dear buddy Shane has to go to the elementary building for his gym period and then the high school building for two other classes. I guess I'm pretty lucky that I only need to go to one other building, everyone else has to go to the different buildings multiple times a day.

"You!" I heard a girl said. Both Shane and I turn around to see a very angry Jennifer marching over to us. She was covered in milk that looked like someone had thrown it at her face. Her eyes were a fiery red and her hands were in fists.

"What the hell did you do?" I whispered-scream at Shane.

"I may or may not have spilled some milk on Jennifer by accident." He said, trying to run away but I only grabbed him.

"How did you spill milk on her?" I asked.

"Some ass tripped me and the milk carton flew onto her." He says with a small but nervous laugh.

"This is-" I started but then was interrupted by someone tapping my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Jennifer staring at me.

Jennifer Kinley. She was 5'1 with wavy black hair. She had grey eyes, but right now they looked as red as lava, and was wearing a black tank top with a red and black flannel. Ripped skinny jeans and black combat boots. She was what you called, a trouble maker. She is very cocky but everyone says if you are on her good side, she will be one of your closest friends.

"You little dipshit! You think this can come out so easily?!" She scram in Shane's face.

"Maybe if you wash it, it would." I mutter to myself.

"What did you just say to me, new kid?" She sassed, shooting daggers from her eyes in my direction.

If looks could kill, I thought to myself.