"What the fuck is this, how did they even get these pictures?" I glanced at my friends who were just as shocked as me.

Besides Renee of course, who was probably killing me ten times in her head.

"Madison" Jimmy sighed.

"You know she's a little social media butterfly" Dean shrugged.

"So you were hanging out with her. What the hell Joe?"

She was still pissed.

"There is more by the way!"

She took the phone from me, "Maria called me to warn me that she would have to use it and since we are friends and she is a shipper of you two. Anyway look..."

I sighed as I sat down on the bench as the video loaded.

I wished she had something bigger to view it on as I felt everyone hovering over me to see it.

"...And we are back with so True so False. So there are many reports questioning if yet another guy has been added to Rihanna's list of notches. The last time we spoke to Rihanna was at The Brit Awards where her and her wrestler beau were together and looking oh so smitten as they gave us a little PDA "

 The last time we spoke to Rihanna was at The Brit Awards where her and her wrestler beau were together and looking oh so smitten as they gave us a little PDA "

I saw pictures of us kissing on the carpet causing me to smile a bit.

"Before then she appeared on The Ellen Show where she spoke more about the relationship after which they did some Karaoke which Ellen loved..."

"Would you karaoke with Rihanna? "

"No I wouldn't, she perfected that Bon Jovi , I wouldn't stand a chance "

"That she did! "

I then saw the guy speaking again , "Sorry trailed off there. Their last appearance was almost 2 weeks ago at the annual Crop Over Festivities in Rihanna's home Barbados where the locals were treated to them dancing along with to island beats .."