"Its only been a week man but yeah imagine how I feel!" I shook my head as I leaned against the locker.

"We need another break! I'm missing the island life and Trin was biting my head off by me going there on my own"

Jimmy sighed.

The island life was nice, I recalled the day at the beach it felt like we were simply normal people.

No one bothering us , I mean yeah there were a few hellos from people recognizing us but it wasn't crazy.

Don't get me wrong..

I loved it when my fans got crazy and we were bombarded by them but a few days away from all of it?

The boos, the crazy crowds, the hectic lifestyle and just kick back?

That is what we all needed and got thanks to my woman.

"What she jealous of all the women?" Dean teased as he walked in having just finished his match and Jimmy rolled his eyes.

"Nah she wanted to experience the shit with me" he shrugged.

We shook our heads, "nah she was jealous!"

"Okay maybe she was" He laughed as I knew how Trin was and how he was, they got jealous pretty easily.

"I guess we're gonna have to settle for Pensacola's beach" Jey sighed.

"Let us know when Rihanna's going down there with you since Sika is Mr approving now. " Dean smiled.

"Not approving just tolerating but yeah it won't be soon cause she's only coming for Extreme Rules and we won't be able to fly back home any time soon"

"I guess its good , give your Pops a couple months to get over last week"

"Yeah and..." I began but was cut off .

"Leakee Joseph Anoa'I what the hell is this?"

Everyone frowned as no one here ever used my name .

Especially not my full name so Renee using it meant shit was about to go down.

She soon entered, "what did I do now? We didn't have a backstage segment did we?"

"No. Then I would have probably punched you on camera!" She snapped while I laughed at her trying to threaten me.

"Hey you and Rihanna might be close NeyNey but she will still have my back if you trying me"

I teased nudging her a bit while the guys laughed and rolled their eyes at us.

"Maybe not after this..." She narrowed her eyes at me and I knew then she was really mad.

"What's up , you seem really pissed babe" Dean hugged her from behind and I saw her getting annoyed with him due to him being sweaty while my cousins looked at the screen with me to see an article on some site.

"While Rihanna and her wrestler boyfriend along with his friends were seen enjoying the carnival that Rihanna has become Queen of in the last few years . It seems he didn't stay for the full festivities and instead flew out to be with family on Mother's Day as well as ex-wife . While it might just be a friendly gathering why wasn't Rihanna there by his side ? Was the partying too much for Roman Reigns? "

I saw pictures from the party on Sunday being flashed onto the screen while I frowned in confusion.