☼☼

I wiped my chubby cheeks that had tears on them after Ahren released my wrists from the handcuffs.

Never in a million years would I have thought to have sex with my boss. It was mind blowing, intense, and very vague to the point where my legs were trembling and I continued to cum.

I still am.

He inched his head in to give me a kiss, "That was a little taste of what I do"

"A little? Where's the rest?"

"At my house" Ahren stated, putting on his shirt

This was too much in just one day. Exhaustion wasn't half of what I'm feeling- my eyes lowered at him, breathing cautiously. He probably thinks I'm a wild squirter and that's not what I want. Besides, I couldn't help it.

"You're still leaking" His eyes screamed amusement, "I like that"

Chills ran up and down my spine. I combed my fingers through my hair, avoiding his gaze.

"I like that I make you this way. Flushed, nervous, hot, and horny" His cold, yet minty breath was felt on the nape of my neck

"Stop" I moused

He knew what he was doing. I knew that he knew what he was doing.

"How about you stop cumming and I'll quit taunting you"

Heat tempered my cheeks which made me cover my face. Ahren removed my hands, his soft grey eyes piercing into my brown ones. His eyebrow arched as his lips pursed in a stern manner.

"Hiding from me?" Ahren questioned, I shrugged, "You can't because this curvy body is still exposed"

Dang nabit.

"Move, Ahren" I snapped at him

"Damn, sex makes you bitter"

I rolled my eyes as I got out the bed to go to the bathroom. Cleaning myself up was the only thing I worried about, including my bed sheets.

Peeking out the bathroom door, I saw Ahren taking the sheets off from the bed. He balled them up and left the bedroom.

Once I finished, I walked towards my drawer to take out some house clothes. I threw on some underwear, shorts, and a tank top.

"What do you want to do tonight?" Ahen asked while standing in the doorway

I frowned, "Don't you have to go back to work?"

"There's no point since it's eight at night"

What the shit?

I looked out the blinds of my window- nothing but black with light dots.

"H-How long were we having sex?"

"Hm," He caressed his chin, "Three hours I'd say"

I noticed that my legs were struggling to keep straight. Honestly, I feel like Jell-O.

Walking past him, I headed to the living room to call a pizza restaurant. I was about to dial the number until Ahren took the phone from my hand.

"You're going to need help ordering"

"Pft, no I'm not"

His head tilted to the side, "Be honest"

"Okay fine, Mr. Bossy"

Seeing him call a number, he pressed the phone to his ear as it rang. I heard the person on the other end speak German.

"Maryland, what kind of pizza you want?"

"Two large chicken and pineapple"

I eat like a hog, please do not judge me.

"Ja, ich bestelle zwei große Hähnchen und Ananas Pizza. Ich würde auch gerne eine große Seite von Grissini und Knoblauchsoße"

Ahren's voice had a deep base to it and the sexy sound of his voice could make any girl's panties wet and drop.

"Okay, so it costs nineteen euros even" He informed me. I reached to the bowl on the coffee table to get my wallet, "What are you doing?"

"Getting my money...?"

"Who said that you're paying for it?" He took out his leather wallet

Yes, bitches! He's paying for my food!

Ahren swiftly licked his lips, bringing my head in to give my lips a kiss.

From someone who can be so rude can actually be a sweetheart. At first, I was being picked on and now, I'm being pleasured by this man. It's ridiculous.

So is his dick.

"Jesus" I lingered out a mutter

"What?"

I looked up, "Huh? What?"

Ahren frowned, "Why are you calling Jesus?"

"Nothing. I had some, um- hey! Want some lemonade?" I scurried to the kitchen

During the rest of the night, Ahren and I conversed about different things. What our hobbies are, our interests, our personalities- I fell for him right then and there when he laughed with a wide smile.

Ahren barely smiles, so to see him this joyful made me happy. 

One thing that disturbed me was that he only wanted to know about my childhood. Yet, when I asked about his, he ignored it.

"I'm not doing this. Not here" He pinched the bridge of his nose

"I just want to know"

"No... You don't. You're not going to understand"

I scoffed, "C'mon, how do you expect me to sign the contract if you can't trust me enough to tell me a tiny secret?"

"What- Maryland, if it was such a little ass secret, I would've been told you"

"Is it that bad?" I inquired. He disregarded the question, "What? You don't trust me?"

"I don't know! Okay, I don't know" Ahren groaned while rubbing his mouth, "I can't tell you for many reasons"

"Can I at least know one of them?"

His hand roamed through his silky hair, "No"

"Why not, Ahren?"

"I'm done with this conversation"

☼☼☼☼

*Kevin Hart* Oooooh.... Oooooh.... Oooooh!

GUESS WHAT!

*whispers* I have porn gifs.

SIKE! Jk, I actually do.

Anyways, Ahren's point of view next chapter -Lucky