Shît

You know the situations in life where you cant really explain what the hells going on. Yeah well that's whats happening.

I decided to go out to the lake this morning, I thought it was a good thing to do and to clear my head from, well everything.

Even though I'll never tell Tim, the voice came back and, well they kept persuading me that this was a mistake. What is currently growing inside me was an abomination.

So around 5 this morning, a couple of hours before Tim noticed I was gone I came out here to run and in the process of rounding the bend on the lake and into the clearing, out of the safety from the trees. I finally realized that it was awfully quiet for it being so early and that was when I realized the large gray wolf, really large gray wolf stocking towards me from the other side of the clearing.

So that brings us here. Me wide eyed staring at the beast before me. Its one good eye watching every more I make as it growls and comes closer.

Finally gaining back control of my body I start to back away slowly back to the shady tree area where I know, if nothing else, that I can climb a tree. I almost felt like I was in a trance. I was in control but I wasn't really, it's hard to explain, kinda like I know what do but then again I don't.

The wolf though didn't seem to care and as he got closer so close, in fact, that I was able to see the yellow of his teeth and that, for certain, his other eye was clawed out. Probably from fighting for survival, but then again I knew that this wolf would be hard to either take down or run from.

I was finally close enough were I can see trees in the corner of my eye, but before I could turn to run he growled loudly and lunged for me.

I ducked towards the ground and waited for his claws to penetrate my skin. But the pain never came, instead, I looked up and saw that another wolf had joined in. This one with a caramel colored fur but he seemed to be twice the size of the last one, he had the gray one pinned to the ground and his teeth deep into his neck as the gray one struggled in his grip.

I don't know what exactly came over me but I turned and ran before the caramel one had anytime to attack me after he finished.

I ran and ran till the clearing into town came into view, but even then I didn't stop running. I passed by the early morning people on there daily routines, past the shops that were opening up and straight towards Tim's two story house.

¥¥¥

"Come on Tim, why don't you believe me? I saw it, it was huge and then another one jumped out." I followed him back into the kitchen as he opened the fridge. "Tim it was right in front of me."

"Faith." He sighed out turning around and running a hand through his hair and down his face. "It was probably a normal wolf just get over it."

"Get over it." I said each word slowly and pronounced every syllable. Nodding I mumble out an "Okay." Turning I quickly made my way upstairs. If he didn't want to believe me and someone gets hurt because of those things out there, then its all on him.

After getting out of the hospital yesterday, Tim and Jordan both thought it would be a great idea for me to come and stay with them for awhile, I didn't mind at first but now, I'm not as sure. After what had happen at the the mall and then finding out that I was pregnant, I just wanted to be on my own. To just think of everything in peace and quiet, that was why I went out running.

The was a knock on the door before it slowly opened to reveal Tim with a plate of watermelon in his hand. "Faith don't leave, please. You shouldn't be on your own right now."

"Why not, I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself." Short. That was short and to the point. I don't even know where it came from it just came out before I even realized it.

"That's not what I meant, Faith and you know it. Its not that don't believe you it's just...have been taking your pills?" I stared at him wide eyed. So that's what this was about.

Those damn pills. Why does everyone care if I take them of not? Its my life, shouldn't iI live how I want to. 'Say yes' "I did" Stuffing my last shirt into my bag, I grabbed the keys of the little nightstand by the bed and walked past him.

I was grabbed by my forearm and was instantly jerked back. "Faith I'm serious did you take your pills?"

'Say yes' "Yes" pulling my arm back away from him I made my way down the stairs and out of the house. Jumping into my old truck and driving away.

Something was wrong. Really wrong. I couldn't quite place my finger on it. But it was there.

I made it home in time to see the pinks and purple of the sky grow more vibrant as the sun descended past the horizon. 'They never liked you...'

Why would they spend half there life time being my friends if they didn't.

'They felt sorry for you...'

No. My vision blurred as the stars came out, silver light shinning down on the old beat up truck. They would have at least felt something for me... Right?

~~~~~~~~

Okay so I felt really bad for not posting another update on this book in a while so this one is really short.

I finished my other book Captured but its on to another book called Freedom.

Hopefully I can get this one going again I've just been so busy.

But anyways i hope i can post another chapter soon.