You see her

Blake's POV:

After the incident yesterday I returned back to Tim's house to find Faith gone. After a lot of convincing, on Tim's part, saying she was at work and she was getting off at 8 I finally managed to calm down.

Jordan kept giving me worried glances when I continued to pace one of there living rooms till around 10 at night when Faith came back.

"Dude just settle down she's just probably talking with Jerry and his wife. There like her grandparents." Tim stood in front of me when I didn't settle down.

"Yea and what if she not. What if she's in a ditch drained of all her blood." The thought of her being hurt by one of those creature had my blood boiling and my wolf on edge. "I'm going out to look for her."

Walking up to the door and reaching for it, I stopped mid way when the door knob was already turning. It opened up in a slow pace to revile Faiths small 5'7 form. She sported a grey hoodie and black boy basketball shorts, hair up in a tight pony tail. Some baby hairs falling into her eyes. The hoodie was slightly open and her black sports bra was on show along with her blue topaz belly button ring. Her skin was almost a caramel colored tan and she had the outline of her four pack showing.

'Damn my littler hunters ripped.'

Shaking my head to ride myself of all the dirty thoughts I glared down at her. "Where the hëll have you been?"

She looked frighten for a moment her lips pouting slightly, eyes wide. Fighting off the urge to grab her face, kiss her and make her smile again, my glare deepen as I closed and locked the door, behind me Tim turned the living room light on.

Her lips were still pulled in the slight frown but now with the lights on I could see her busted bottom lip and the dry blood around it. My eyes widened as I grabbed her chin and ran my thump over it. "Who did this to you?"

She stumbled back and glared at me. "Who are you? My dad? I didn't know I needed your permission to go to the gym. Besides I can handle myself." She mumbled out the last bit, not knowing that I was still able to hear it.

"Dinners in the fridge, Fae." Jordan walked out of the living room and followed her up the stairs as Tim stayed down with me.

That knowing look was back on his face before he shook his head and made his way up the stairs.

Today I kept my distance. I didn't know if she would of wanted to see me but now at almost ten thirty her party was in full swing. Some of the humans that came were already drunk and making fools of themselves as Tim's pack was close to reaching there limits with all the alcohol and drugs going around.

Even though I was trying to be discrete and keeping an eye on her, Tim was always there smiling at me.

Half an hour later I grabbed another drink and downed it in minutes, I tried to get rid of the image of one of the human boys going up to Faith and grabbing her äss. Before I was able to go up there she already had things going her way.

Or to be more exact, pushing him to the wall and kneeing him in the groin before walking away.

The brief second I wasn't watching her, she seemed to disappear. I already had my stuff and ready in my car to leave, I just couldn't yet.

The music blared through random speakers in the house as I shoved my way through sweaty bodies on the dance floor in order to find her again.

Spotting her in one of the living rooms my body relaxed a little. She sat in the middle of one of the couches a red cup in her hands, surrounded by a bunch of people smoking.