Chapter 21- Sadness overflowed

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

Aubrey's POV

I woke up, slightly opening my right eye. I yawned as today is Sunday, I can literally do anything I wanted.

"Good morning Aubrey." Emerald's voice greeted. I scratched my head and turned my head slightly to meet her face.

"Morning." I greeted back.

"I left you with some toast with Nutella next to it, and hot chocolate." Emerald said, "I feel like I should treat you nicely for this morning after what happened last night."

My face brightened as I quickly sat up and rushed toward the kitchen. My tummy rumbled and I grabbed the knife cutlery and dipped it in the Nutella. I spread the delicious chocolate liquid on to the toast and ate it straight away. I moaned at the delicious taste of Nutella. I haven't are anything related to Nutella a few weeks back, I was interested in eating rice!

When I finished my breakfast, I turned to Emerald, who has this serious look on her face. My thought because curious as why she was staring at me with intensity. She patted a seat opposite to her on the floor and I obliged.

"Aubrey, I need to tell you something serious." She said.

"Ah, I can tell." I chuckled. Her face remained serious. Weird.

"A few days ago I found out something," she started, "something that I found. You might've not noticed it, but I bound to tell you anyway since we're one." What was she saying?

"What are you talking about?" I said, confused.

"Well, since you told me that your family hardly tells you anything about werewolf legends and myths, and since your half, you can't really feel this bond." She said slowly, so I can understand, "Aubrey, we're soul friends, not soul mate, soul friend."

"What?" I said, confused.

"Okay, sorry for being dramatic." Emerald rolled her eyes, "Do you feel like you trusted me with all your life, as friends?"

I closed my eyes and listened to my heart. A blooming feeling caught me by surprised as Emerald's face shown inside my head. From the first time I saw her face, I knew I can trust her. I know it's called stereotyping, but I couldn't help but to kick in my werewolf. I opened my eyes and nodded.

"Yeah, I do. It's weird, suggesting that we just met for a month, and now I feel like we've been besties for two years!"

Emerald just laughed, "Even my friend said almost the same thing! I'm so glad to meet both of my soul mate and friend!" she squealed while squeezing my hand, "thank you for coming in to my life! If you weren't here I would be probably hanging out with my fake friends!"

She attacked me with a hug and I laughed at her cheesiness. I hugged her tightly and we both cherished ourselves with a giggle. She unwrapped her arms around me and smirked, "Guess what I did last night."

I totally forgotten about it! "Oh my god, what did you do?"

"I was shitting on that pussy Sam, probably because I'm on my period mood. It was funny and you know what's funnier?" I shook my head, "When I regret nothing."

"You cheeky little bugger!" I gasped, "No way!"

"Oh yes," she smirked again, "now the whole territory will know about it and began wondering why I disrespected my Alpha."

I laughed, like really ROFLing (Rolling On The Floor Laughing, for this who doesn't know) I couldn't stop giggling because she did it for me! For me! Maybe that's why the random hug came out of nowhere because she got her period. Ha!