Chapter 7- The first practise

Dedicated to Addicted_to_love because she's been editing my chapters! Thanks!

_________________________________________________________

"Get me up you losers!" She screeched, hearing a couple of sounds from the girls. I flounced my way out of the gate and saw Bella and Gabby there, talking to each other. I crept up to Bella, slowly...until...

"BOO!" I screamed, leaping up on her back.

"OH MY GOD," she shrieked, running behind Gabby's back, she just rolled her eyes. She peeked behind Gabby's shoulder and looked at me.

"Aubrey!" She groaned. Gabby and I laughed. This is so funny! I never actually thought this will scare her.

"Anyways, what's up?" Gabby said.

"Nothing much, I suppose," I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Do you have any plan this evening?" She asked.

"Hmm," I said thoughtfully, other than a few home works and Emerald ditching me, that should be alright, "No, nothing in mind, why?"

"We are planning if we could do dance practice. Where's Emerald?" Bella asked. I smacked my forehead. Shit! I forgot to tell her!

"We can do it without her for today." I shrugged. They shared a look but they nodded anyway.

"Alright then," They said in unison. Sometimes I always wonder if they're twin.

~

Bella and I hopped out of Bella's mini yellow car, along with Gabby behind the car, slamming her red car shut, Bella did the same? We're in front of Bella and Gabby's big apartment place, which they live together as room-mate. We went inside the apartment, passed the counter lady, and stepped inside a lift. Gabby pressed "2" and the lift went up from GF to"2". Both girls held my hands and pulled me with them. They stopped outside the room number twenty three. Bella fished a lock from her bag and unlocked the door. We stepped inside a cream wall, black carpet, with a hint of Rosie scent around the room.

I took off my shoes and put them on the shoe rack, which has heaps of different colours and sizes shoes and high heels. I gasped and stared at both of them. Did they just owned this whole lot of shoes and heels?

"What?" They both asked.

"You guys," I pointed my finger to the rack, "own all this?"

"Yeah, there was once a huge sale going on around the city," Bella said, "the shop was about to close so they sell in good prices. We almost bought everything they had in there because of the cheap prices they put up."

"When did this happened?" I asked.

"Last month,"

I groaned, smacking my forehead with my palm, "I'm so not lucky, yeah?"

"Totally not lucky." They laughed.

I hung my bag on the hat rack, "So what kind of dance and song are we doing?"

I watched as Bella walked down towards the TV, duck down and got something in her hand, "We were planning on doing breakdancing with the song Call Me Maybe."

Gabby and I followed her, but pushed ourselves to the couch near the TV, "So you guys know what moves we are going to do?" I asked.

"Just Dance four, have it all!" Gabby squealed. What?

"What?" I said in confusion. Bella turned on something, something that looked like a Wii. She grabbed two white remotes and start flicking it through the songs. She clicked "OK" when Call Me Maybe stopped.