Chapter 14- The lost Rogue

Sam's POV

"What do you want?" I said, half angry-shocked. My eyes leveled up to him and mirrored my eyes with his dark ones. His weigh dragged my whole body down and my whole body ached in pain. I howled quietly, surely he must've been an Alpha before.

"I want my sister." He said, saying it slowly so I understand clearly. Who? What? Who's his sister? I wonder. I coughed, trying to get his signal that I don't know and I'm in pain at the moment.

"Um sorry, I don't know who you're talking about." I said, "Maybe if you tell me the name, then maybe I um can locate her in my territory. Will you get off me?!"

He mumbled, "Sorry," before hopping off me. I stood up on my paws slowly, staring at his dangerously dark eyes.

"Her name is Alice Fin. I smelled her scent around here, so I began to track down because I need her." He spoke low. Alice Finnard?

"How old is she?" I asked him. He counted his fingers before saying, "She's sixteen."

Sixteen? That's my age. Was she at the same school with me? Hmm, I'm not sure either. Maybe if I could track every werewolf girls who's in year eleven, I could find Alice? Probably that'll work. I must've been in a long thought because later then, he already shifted into his human form. He has dirty blonde hair, clear blue eyes-like the ocean, and he's only wearing boardies. He looks vaguely familiar. Nah, I must've been dreaming. How could I say that he looks somewhat familiar somewhere, when I don't know him? Tsk.

I also saw that Gavin had already shifted and now he's wearing boardies as well. I thing he brought another extra boardies for me. I nodded my head towards Gavin, signalling him that I need the boardies. He nodded and threw it at me, and I jumped and grabbed the boardies with my mouth. I walked behind the nearest tree and shifted. My bones and muscles reshaped its size into my human form, and I quickly wore my baordies.

I walked towards Gavin and the rogue. They both are eyeing me to wait for further instruction. I pointed to our mansion and said, "Let's go to our house and discuss this further."

~

Mum already poured coffee to the rogue and mine's cup with worried expression on her face. I know why, because it's not like I would invite any rogue to our mansion. I would simply chase them away. I gave her a reassured smile before she shot me another warning look. I trailed my eyes back to the rogue. He had been laying back to the sofa, relaxing and taking sips of the coffee.

"So," I began, "are you a rogue or are you belong to a pack?"

"I have a pack, back in America. A small one though, but just fine." He said. He's all the way from America?! Whoa, this thingy with his sister must've been very serious though.

"What's your name, and what's your title?"

"Justin Fin. Alpha."

"How old are you?"

"I'm eighteen."

"Name of your pack?"

"Why are you asking me too much questions?" He groaned.

I narrowed my eyes and simply said, "To know you better before I kick you out of my territory."

"Blue sunshine." He sighed. I narrowed my eyes as he said his pack. Blue sunshine? I heard that it was attacked by rogues a few years ago. Mostly, everyone is save, except for a few people who got bitten and cannot have a chance. It's also the smallest pack in America, I've heard. I feel sorry for him, I guess.

"Alright. Are you really, really sure that your sister is in here, my territory?" I asked him. He nodded swiftly.

"Positive. I can smell her scent from a distance, surely I'm not mistaken." He said. I nodded and told him my plan.