54. Soaking Elijah, Pretty Dresses and Eggs Cracking On Jeremy

54. Soaking Elijah, Pretty Dresses and Eggs Cracking on Jeremy

Today was the day. By that I mean, the day that me and all of my friends were going to have so much fun and party till we...passed out drunk. Klaus was dead and that called for a celebration!

Damon had gone out with Stefan after I convinced them to bond more as brothers. I'd regretted it at first because I realized that I was all alone in the boarding house....so then I called Jeremy. Everyone else was coming over later, but there was no reason why Jeremy couldn't come round now. It wasn't like he'd almost died yesterday. Get it? Cause he almost did and Damon had to do CPR...or in my words, make out.

I ran to the door as the bell rung and then I clutched my water gun with one hand. I threw the door open and started squirting the figure in front of me whilst laughing like a mad person. Until I realized that this wasn't Jeremy, it was Elijah.

And now he was soaked.

And glaring at me.

"Nina..."

I laughed innocently and then kicked the water gun to the ground. "Sorry I thought you were Jeremy."

"And you were going to attack Jeremy, why?"

"I'm a girl and I have needs." I shrugged. "Wanna come in? You can borrow one of my dresses if you want."

"As lovely as that sounds, I think I'll just dry off naturally. But yes, I'd like to come in."

I closed the door behind Elijah and then held in my laugh as I continued to stare at his soaking appearance. He looked funny.

"I'm sorry." I chuckled.

"Clearly."

"Yeah maybe not." I shrugged. "So what's up?"

"I just came to see how you were. Judging by my brother's unfortunate death, I thought that you'd be celebrating. Clearly you're not as mean as that."

I laughed nervously. "Actually, everyone's coming over later for a party. Is it completely inappropriate for me to ask you if you want to come?"

Elijah smiled. "No it's not. I'd love to come."

"Great." I smiled.

"Jerem'y here."

"Really?"

The door bell rung and I slapped Elijah a high 5.

"That is so awesome."

I opened the door for a second time and Jeremy smiled as he came in. I closed the door again and then chuckled as Jeremy stared at Elijah's soaked body.

"Did she think you were me and attack you with a water gun?"

"That she did."

"Ah."

"Elijah's going to be coming to the party later." I explained.

"You want to celebrate the death of your brother?" Jeremy asked, confused.

Elijah shrugged. "It's just like one of those parties after a funeral if you think about it."

Jeremy nodded. "Ohhhh."

"So are you staying or are you just gonna come by later?" I asked.

Elijah looked at his watch and sighed. "I have to go but I'll come by for the party. I'll see you both later."

"Bye Elijah!"

And then he was gone. Like magic. Poof.

"So what are we doing?" Jeremy asked.