9. You can be my genie

*6 DAYS LATER*

"HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY BITCH!"

I literally jumped out of my sleep and gave out a high pitched scream. Standing before me, was Damon and he was stood there with the chesiest grin on his face that I had ever seen. In one of his hands was a basket full of muffins and in the other a tray...a tray which had a tea set on.

"Damon, what the hell?" I groaned, turning over and slamming my face into my pillow. "I know it's my birthday and all but I still need my daily dose of sleep!"

"That's why I got you coffe." Damon said, rolling his eyes. He set the tray down on my lap and then the muffins further down the bed. I glared at him.

"That's tea. Not coffee." I corrected him. "Why did you bring me tea...and muffins?"

"Because I'm random and you enjoy randomness." He said, and sadly, it was true. I picked up a muffin and started nibbling on the blueberry bits. "You gonna drink your tea?"

"I don't like tea."

"But I bought you it."

"So? I don't like it."

"You're mean." He hissed. "Just plain mean."

"Why don't we just give it to Stefan?" I suggested. "He's seems like the tea-drinking sort. So does Elena, but she's a girl and all girls seem to drink tea at some stage in their life."

"Mmm. I suppose." Damon shrugged. "But Stefan's more of a bunny drinking guy. Especially the cute little ones, with fluffy ears."

I rolled my eyes, knowing he was joking. "I think I've waited long enough to ask what we're doing today." I said, grinning a little. Damon grinned along with me and then took a muffin for himself.

"Whaddya say you jump on my back and I run to Texas? We hit the beach and then see what we get ourselves up to?"

I practically flung myself into Damon and hugged him as tight as I could. "Thankyou! I love you! Well not really but in a kind of brotherly way. Thankyou SO much!"

Damon chuckled into my ear. "No problem. Oh, Stefan and his annoying though slightly polite girlfriend are downstairs and they have presents."

"Ooooh presents!" I squealed. "Carry me down!"

Damon pulled away from the hug and raised an eye-brow. "Seriously?"

"It's my birthday." I said.

"And that means that I have to grant your wishes?"

"Yup!" I shouted. "You can be my genie for the day. Now carry me down so I can eat my presents!"

Damon rolled his eyes, but he still swung me up into his arms bridal style. He pulled me out of the room and then began walking downstairs. Stefan and Elena looked up at as and smiled.

"She's going to eat her presents." Damon explained as he sat me down on the couch. "Not open them, but eat them."

Elena raised her eye-brow. "I'm sure she is. Happy birthday Nina." She picked up a silver wrapped present and walked over to me. She gave me a quick hug and then slipped back down to Stefan. "It's from both of us."

"Thankyou guys!" I squealed. I tore the silver paper off and then my mouth dropped open. YES! It was cute yellow t-shirt which had a picture of Nemo on it. Nemo had a black bang in front of one of his eyes and above it said 'I'm so Nemo.'

"I LOVE it!" I screamed. I jumped up and hugged them both.

"It's no problem." Stefan winked.

"So you're not gonna eat it?" Damon smirked.