33. High, high, high. I'm high, are you high? No? I AM

I woke up and I felt like I'd just smoked a hell of a lot of weed. Not that I knew what that felt like. All I knew wast that it was very addictive and I should probably stop.

Nah, I'm joking. I don't smoke. Smoking is for people that...well I dunno.

"Ah!" I screamed, noticing Stefan sat on the bed.

He smirked. "Nina. How are you feeling?"

"Um...high. And weird. Did I get drunk or something? I feel like I'm on a borderline hangover or something." I said, rubbing my eyes.

Stefan shook his head and then reached forward, taking my face in his hands. I was going to refuse, but then he smiled at let go.

"Like the smoothness of my skin?" I asked.

"It's nice." He shrugged.

A silence occured. So I asked the most obvious question. "What the hell are you doing here and why did you stab me with a needle? Where's Damon and how did I get back here?"

Stefan chuckled. "To answer your questions in order. 1, I'm here because Klaus let me go. He got bored of  me easily. 2, I didn't stab you with a needle. A random vampire did. 3, Damon's out somewhere and 4, I brought you back here after the random vampire randomly drugged you."

"Ah." I said, nodding. "So did he drug me with happy gas? Cause I feel super hyper and desperatley want to dance. Plus, I'm thirsty. And my eyes hurt. Can you close the curtains?"

"Sure." Stefan replied and shot up to close the curtains. I relaxed my eyes and stood up. I walked over to the little sink, grabbed the glass and poured myself some water.

After gulping it down, I slammed it back on the counter.

"Thirsty?" Stefan asked.

"Mmm." I agreed. "Hey Stefan?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we dance?"

"Dance?"

"You know, move your feet, swing your hips. Jiggle that ass."

Wow, this was not like me. I mean, it kind of was since I was mentally weird. But this feeling? Too weird for me. I dunno, maybe I was just in a weird mood.

"I know the definition of dancing." Stefan explained. "But yeah, let's go through to to the main room and dance?"

"YES!" I screamed. I grabbed Stefan's arm and then pulled him through to the main room. I switched off all lights cause my eyes were burning, and then closed the curtains.

By that time, Stefan had put his IPOD on Jeremy's speakers and put on some random pop song. I wasn't really into pop, but eh? Who cared about that at the minute.

10 minutes later, we were dancing like crazy and I had already started drinking from the cabinet. Stefan had downed a tequilla shot, unlike him, and we were now slow dancing.

"I am so............drunk." I said, swinging my head around. Stefan laughed and pulled me closter to him, his arm wrapping around my waist and another on my shoulder.

"You're beautiful." He whispered.

I laughed. "I'm Nina. Not Elena."

"I know. I'm just, stating the obvious."

"Oh." I said. "Well...thanks."

"No problem."

A few minutes later, things were starting to feel uncomfortable. Stefan kept leaning in, and I could turning away. The times I tried to walk off, he started a conversation and made his way back in.

"Kiss me?"

"What?" I shrieked. "Stefan! What the hell are you-"

His lips pressed to mine. I couldn't pull away, and I couldn't do anything about it. I just stood there, drunk and motionless.

And adding something to the list of everything that was going wrong, another unfortunate event happened. The door opened.

I didn't see who it was until Stfan finally pulled off me. But when I did, I almost dropped to the floor.

"What the hell is this?" Damon demanded, his eyes fuming. He stormed over to me, grabbed my shoulders and shook me roughly.

"Damon it wasn't me!" I exclaimed. "Stefan-"

"What are you talking about?" Stefan snapped. "It was both of us! You said you loved me!"

"No I didn't!" I cried. "Damon-"

"You love my brother as well?"

"No!"

"Wow, Nina." Damon said, sighing. "You really are like Katherine."

"No I'm-"

"I don't wanna hear it!"

Damon grabbed the side of my head in a tight grip, and then with a forceful shove, threw me backwards. The push sent me flying, and I briefly felt my head cracking off the cabinet of alcahol. I opened my eyes again and felt myself lying on the floor, my head dripping.

That was all though.

Because then I couldn't feel anything.

It just went black.