1. car crash

This is an obvious input, but just pointing out that this is a vampire diaries fan book (: Vote if you like it!

Chapter 1. Car Crash

"Tyler!" I laughed as I drove down the road at night with my boyfriend. He was currently telling me how he was going to tell his Mom that it was my fault he'd been out so late - by saying I peer pressured him into going to my friend's party. It was a little true though, but if I was going down then I would take him down with me.

"Come on Nina, I'm just kidding." He said, punching me on the arm.

"Careful! I'm driving."

He rolled his eyes. "It's not like you're gonna crash or anything. You're barely drunk."

"I shouldn't be driving." I admitted.

"It'll be fine." He assured me, but when i looked at him, his face shrieked with horror. "WATCH OUT!"

I shot my eyes forward to face the road and immediatley gave out a cry. There was a man, all dressed in black with a cloud of smoke surrounding him, and he was less than 3 inches away from my car.

Which was why in 2 seconds exactly, we went crashing into him. Strangely though, the man's arm stuck up and he whacked it into the front of the car and sent us flying. I screamed as we twisted above the ground and once again when the car landed on it's side - smashing the window and possibly killing the doors.

"Tyler!" I screamed. I tried to turn to face him but my seatbelt kept me facing my door. "Tyler are you okay?!"

"Fucking hell." He muttered in a dead voice. I gave a sigh of relief and tried hard to move myself from my position.

But suddenly, the same man that could have possibly threw my car in the air, starting making his way to my side. He wore all black, had black hair, and a pale white face. All in all, he scared me. So I did what any normal girl would do and screamed.

"What?!" Tyler cried. "Are you ok?!"

"No! There's a man!" I screamed as he got even closer.

In a few more seconds, the man was completely at my side and he knealt down so that he could reach my face. And though it wasn't the right thing to be thinking about at that minute, I couldn't help but think he was beautiful. He had dark black eyes and a white face, but his complexion was amazing and he had a killer curvy mouth. His eye-brows flaunted up and he shot me what a look which was half seductive and half cocky.

"Katherine." He smirked.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! This is my 1st proper story so please give me feedback so i can improve!:) Vote if you like it!(: