23. And then the day goes bad

"Don't go in the closet...don't go in the closet...don't go in the-"

And then the stupid dumb ass girl, opened the closet and was attacked by an evil masked killer. Ugh. Stupid girl. Didn't she know that 90 percent of people that die in horror movies, die because they opened a door? Honestly, blond's these days.

"I told her not to!" I cried.

"We know you did, Nina." Elena assured me.

"We even think you deserve a cookie." Damon smirked. I dropped down off the couch and crawled over to him, then stuck my tongue out like a puppy. "What?" He asked.

"Cookie." I ordered. "Now."

Damon nodded and then reached back to the bowl of cookies Jeremy had bought, then he held it out to me. I opened my mouth waiting to eat it, but no. Nothing was ever that simple with Damon, was it?

No.

He had to lick it first.

Then shove it in my mouth.

"Ew!" I shrieked. "Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew!" Then I practically jumped up and started shaking my arms and legs like crazy. Damon watched in amusement and finally stood up, placing his hands on my shoulders.

"Nina. Calm down, I don't have cooties." He joked.

I nodded. "I know, I know."

"Guys, you're entertaining but you're kinda ruining the movie." Bonnie said, her eyes glued to the screen. Jeremy laughed a little bit and wrapped an arm around her. Then, one word shuddered through my entire body.

Jealous?

Yes, yes I was.

Not of Bonnie though! I didn't want Jeremy! It's just...I wanted that kind of relationship, after I got over my hate of boys. I wasn't sure who I wanted it with; whether it be Damon, Tyler or Matt. But either way, I knew I wanted love.

Feeling a tiny bit depressed, I stood up.

"Guys let's get this parted started!" I shouted, causing everyone's attention span to shoot over to me.

"Party started 4 hours ago..." Elena reminded me.

I shot her a look. "Well then let's make it even more amazingly awesome than it already is!"

"Yes and how do we do that?" Caroline asked.

"Well, we do whatever Mr. Birthday Boy Stefan wants to do of course." Damon smirked.

We all looked at Stefan. "I wouldn't mind going to the grill..."

"Grill it is." We declared.

20 minutes later, we were all in the grill in our pajamas, and of course Damon in his boxers. Quite a lot of people were already there and they gave us the occasional odd glare but who cares?

I was standing near the pool table, watching Stefan teach Elena the basics of the game. When suddenly a pair of hands gripped onto my waist.

"Wine?" Damon whispered into my ears.

Instead of shrugging him off, I placed my hands on his. "I'd actually prefer a tequilla...or a scotch...or a bourbon?" I grinned.

Damon's hands tightened around me. "You're my type of girl Gilbert. Come on."

His arms dropepd from my waist, but one quickly attatched onto my hand and I held it back as we walked over to the counter. Luckily, Matt wasn't here and it was some guy who looekd Italian.