"That still doesn't explain why he's here," she said pointing to Albus.

"Same reason he's here," Albus replied pointing at me. "Just wanted to say bye...I haven't really seen you all summer."

"Awww. I'm touched," Lily said with a laugh as she put the cage containing her owl down. I wrapped my arms around her waist, leaning my chin on her shoulder. I could smell the strawberry shampoo she had used this morning lingering against her skin and hair.

The train horn made its first warning, making Lily jump and laugh lightly. Life was good...at the moment anyway. Not so much in about ten minutes. If I thought two weeks without her was bad, how was I going to survive a whole term?

"I'm going to miss you so much," I whispered in her ear.

I saw her lips curl up a little, "I'm going to miss you too."

I sighed and kissed her on the cheek before straightening up, remembering something.

Her family were engaged in conversation with the Weasleys so I took the opportunity to retrieve the ring from my jacket. I had never had given it back to her since she had taken it off, but I felt that now was the right time.

Plus I wanted all the boys back at Hogwarts to know she was mine.

Just incase.

"Lily? Can I give this back to you?" I held out the ring.

She looked at it, biting her lip, then nodding after a second. I smiled widely and took her left hand, sliding the ring back on her delicate finger. "I want to add to that promise, that I made," I said, only just loud enough for her to hear. "I promise that I will never hurt you again."

"Thank you," she whispered and pulled me for a hug. The train whistled again startling her once again. "I guess this is goodbye."

"Christmas at yours?" I confirmed.

She nodded, "thank your parents for me, will you?"

"Of course," I smiled and leaned in to give her a lingering kiss.

She pulled away and said her goodbyes to her parents and brother before I helped lug her trunk onto the train which was pretty full already. I think she was the last one on, leaving it to the last minute. She leaned out the window of the train door wrapping her arms around my neck. I gazed up at her perfect face, memorising every single line, freckle and eyelash.

"You know, I never really thought about dating a taller girl before, it's not too bad," I mused.

"Ahh well you never know, by Christmas I might have grown a couple of inches," she said.

"You're gonna need to grow a lot more than a couple of inches to get taller than me princess," I joked. But then my face grew serious, "You're so beautiful, have I said that before?"

She blushed, and nodded once.

"I'm just going to memorise your face like this, and etch it in my mind for the next 12 weeks," I breathed, getting a bit distracted as she was tracing slow circles against my neck.

"Don't go getting with some Veela girl in Romania," she joked.

"Never. Not when I have such a gorgeous girlfriend waiting for me, I love you Lily and you need to know that no other girl would ever compare. Not even a Veela."

The train whistled its last and started to move. Lily unwrapped her arms from around my neck as the train gathered speed. She waved mouthing 'I love you,' back. I smiled sadly waving back.

Even though I was sad about the distance...I still felt on top of the world. I had an amazing girlfriend, a great job...what was to go wrong?

Only 12 weeks left...I reminded myself as I stood on the platform waving goodbye to my girlfriend.

******************************************************************************

So that's the end of I think I'm in Love With a Malfoy!!! I'm so sad now. It's a relief to have gotten it finished for the deadline though...so now it's all up to you guys.

THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN for EVERYONE that has voted/commented/fanned in support of this story. It really means a lot.

Could you PLEASE, PLEASE VOTE VOTE VOTE for this chapter...and continue to support for the Watty Awards, as a Christmas present to me??

**** THE SEQUEL IS OUT AND IS CALLED 'IT's HARD BEING IN LOVE WITH A MALFOY **** hope you enjoy it as much as this book (=

Love

Ali xx