Chapter 21

• Dedicated to All my amazing fans!

I think I'm In Love With a Malfoy

Chapter 21 - Meet the family

Picture on the side is a family tree drawn by J.K Rowling herself, that's where I got the character's in the story from. Unfortunately Scorpius isn't on there but his parents are Draco (obviously) and Astoria Greengrass.

Lily's POV

I sneaked a glance at the gorgeous boy beside me as we walked in the snow. It was cold but I hardly felt it because of the tingles coming from where I was holding Scorpius' hand.

"You're cold." He stated, noticing the goosebumps forming on my arm.

"I'm fine." I said.

But he obviously didn't think so considering he shrugged of his black robe and placed it around my shoulders.

"But you'll freeze-" I protested.

"Better me than you." He said and continued to pull me along to the ship.

My dress flapped around in the light wind. It was a good job they had cleared a path through the snow from the ship to the Durmstrang castle, otherwise I probably wouldn't have made it with the shoes I was wearing.

Once we got back to the ship he surprisingly walked past his room door and continued down the hall with me.

"Wow, that was sweet. Walking that, what 10 steps?" I teased pulling him close.

He smirked. "Well, I have my moments." And he crushed his lips to mine, giving me a lingering kiss. But he broke away too soon. I frowned slightly and pulled his face back down again running my fingers through his soft hair and down his perfectly sculptured chest.

"Mr Malfoy! Is that Miss Potter?!"

"Miss Potter?"

"Miss Potter!? I'm very sorry to disturb you but you have some visitors." I opened my eyes from my dream to find the Durmstrang nurse peering at me. I wanted to be back at the night of the Yule Ball. What might have happened if McGonagall had not interrupted?

"Lily?" I turned my head to the door to find an identical pair of hazel eyes peering at me, concern etched all over her face. Ginny Potter smiled at me, and came over to my bed.

"Mum?" I asked, and threw my arms around her. "I've missed you!"

She laughed. "And we have missed you too."

"Where's dad?"

"He's outside talking to Albus with James for a minute. They should be in here soon."She breathed a sigh of relief and shook her head at me. "Lily Luna Potter...what shall we do with you?"

"What, no yelling?" I asked teasingly.

"Why would I yell? My baby's in hospital."

"You like to yell a lot...you know, you're getting a bit like Grandma Weasley."

She shook her head. "Never."

I nodded. "Even James said so too. Next minute you'll be sending howlers telling me off for drinking some mysterious potion-"

"You drank some mysterious potion!"

"No." I said, widening my eyes. "I mean, yes...no...I knew what it was! Damn it that didn't come out right!"

She shook her head disapprovingly. "What shall we do with you?"

"I'm still alive." I joked. Her face darkened. I should have known not to joke about death. "I'm sorry," I said quickly.