Chapter 16

Chapter 16 - A little history lesson

Not a usual Justin Bieber fan, but I must say I kind of am in love with this song...xD

Comment

Vote

ENJOY!!!!

Lily

He just kissed me. Again! My forehead was tingling where his lips had just been. I hated the way that he had so much pull over me, I mean I would probably do anything he wanted me too.

I shook my head clear and turned back to Xavier who was looking excited.

"What's up Xavier?" I asked him as we danced around the room.

"I meet this guy, I think he does go to your Hogwarts, he has the same..umm accent as you." He said.

"Wow okay. Well who is he?" I asked.

"I don't know his name. If I may point him out and see if you recognise him." He asked sheepishly.

"I'll try. Although it might be hard to with everyone's masks on." I said honestly. The only guy I knew that was gay was Jake. What if it was Jake?! That would be awesome and so cute.

"Umm...there he is. Standing in the corner of the hall." Xavier said pointing towards a dark haired guy leaning against the stone wall. I squinted my eyes. It did look awfully like Jake. "I think that's one of my friends." I murmured.

"You know him, yes?" Xavier was looking hopeful.

"Yeah...his names Jake if I've got the right person." I glanced at the guy again. Definitely Jake, he had the same mannerisms, flicking his hair, drumming his hands against his leg. "Awww you too would so suite, believe me, he's the best guy in the world." I gushed smiling widely.

"I don't know if I want to have umm...have a relationship. My father would not...encourage it." He said looking sad.

He was in the same boat as me then I guess. I mean, my father would probably not encourage a relationship with the son of the guy that he hated for 7 years.

"Who cares what your father thinks Xavier. I'm sure you've done him proud already. I mean look at the award and title you've won. That's an honour in itself! Do something that you want to do for once." I said, then had to take a huge breath because I had run out of oxygen.

Xavier was looking at me in awe. "You really are an amazing person. Lily Potter. You will do great things." I blushed.

"Nah, you're the 'boy genius' and the champion." I said laughing.

"Those things are to do with academics, they're just titles. It's got nothing to do with my personality," he replied.

"Oh no, but you're so nice as well!" I said.

"I'm very sorry but could I cut in?" said a voice behind me. I turned to see Albus standing there in white dressrobes and a white mask, which complimented his black hair quite well. The total opposite of Scorpius, I thought with a small smile on my face remembering our...ahem...little make out session earlier.

"Of course, you seem popular this evening Lily. Thank you for your time." Xavier said and strode of in the direction of Jake. I hoped they got together. If they didn't I would personally be matchmaker.

I turned to Albus. "What do you want brother?" I sighed.

"I saw you with Scorpius. He's not a good guy Lily." Albus said.