Chapter 32

I think I'm in Love with A Malfoy

A big thank you to

AyeItsSasha

for letting me use her banner as the cover! <3

Chapter 32

Scorpius' POV

Oh here comes trouble. I smirked as Lily's parents came closer. This will be fun, watching them trying to get along with my father.

"Daddy!" Lily exclaimed hugging her family enthusiastically. I think she was a little nervous about this happening. She had been acting oddly on the train.

"Draco," nodded Lily's father.

"Harry," my father replied curtly. Out of the corner of my eye I could see my mother scanning her eyes over the family with pursed lips.

"So how have you been all these years?" Harry asked breaking the silence that had fallen. I wondered what this scene would look like from an outsiders point of view. My father was easily at least a foot taller than Harry, yet did not have as much presence, if that makes sense.

"Fine, we're managing. Yourself? Ginny, how very nice to see you looking so...well," he acknowledged the red-headed woman next to Harry, Lily's mother.

"Thank you Draco...I'm not much in the mood to talk right now so if you don't mind, I'd like to excuse myself and go and try and find my son," Ginny replied then turned to Lily. "Honey, I hope you have a lovely time, be careful and if you ever want to come home just let us know. Okay love?"

Lily glanced at me quickly rolling her eyes, before smiling and turning back to her mother. "Yes mother...I'm not a baby anymore."

She hugged her mother, "You're still my little girl, remember that," Ginny whispered tearing up. "I just still can't believe this is happening, what were the odds that you'd end up with a Malfoy?"

"Mum! It's not the end of the world. I'm not getting married!" She quickly corrected herself, "At least not yet! There's still a couple of years before that!"

"I should hope there's more than a couple of years before THAT!" Lily's brother, James butted in scowling at me.

"Go away James," Lily joked.

"Ouchh...but you're my baby sister. I can't have you marrying this guy! I know his type, believe me."

I narrowed my eyes, "you don't know me Potter."

"I know your TYPE Malfoy."

"JAMES, go find Albus. I''ll see you at the end of the summer" Lily smiled and gave him a brief hug.

"I'm watching you Malfoy. Take care of my sister or I'll curse your balls off."

I sniggered. "You try such a thing and believe me, you'll regret it." James laughed and walked off.

"I think you guys will get along just fine," Lily said smiling between us.

"What? Before or after I kill him?" I said smirking.

"Well I'm hoping beforehand. So that you don't have to," she smiled.

My father was still talking...well if you could say talking...rather awkwardly with Harry.

"So you don't mind my daughter staying with you?" Harry asked.

"Why would I mind? She seems like a very lovely girl for Scorpius. Though it may seem a rather odd match. I mean who would have thought...our children."