Chapter 8

Hiii,, sorry for the long wait...I've got so many exams coming up so I've been revising loads!

Quite a lot of strong language used in this chapter...Just warning.

COMMENT?VOTE?ENJOY :))

Chapter 8 - Awkward much?

Lily

"Oh hello, Miss Weasley, Miss Potter. How may I be of assistance?" Professor McGonagall peered at us through her spectacles.

"Good evening Professor. Roxy and I were just wondering what our sleeping arrangements were for the trip?" I asked sounding like the perfect prefect I was.

"Of course. Give me a second. Accio list." A piece of parchment flew up into the air from a mound of papers on the desk, and hovered infront of her. She straigtened her glasses and scanned her eyes down the list.

"Lily Potter..." she muttered, scrutinising the list of names."Room 343. The rooms are shared between four students. All of the same gender of course." She looked at me for confirmation. I nodded my head to show I understood.

"And, Roxanne Weasley....you will also be in Room 343. It seems that you will be sharing with Crystal Gallagher and...Rose Weasley-"

McGonagall barely finished her words before she was interupted by a loud "FUCK NO!" from Rox.

Professor McGonagall frowned and barked. "Excuse me Miss Weasley, but I do not appreciate that sort of language unless used with proper reason."

"I'm sorry Professor, it's just...I...can't share a room with HER. She's a B.I.T.C.H." She said each letter seperately.

McGonagall looked at her disapprovingly.

"Well I'm sorry Miss Weasley, but you will have to sort out your differences and share because all the other rooms are taken."

"We're wizards for Merlins sake! Why can't we just squeeze in another room for me and Lily?" she mumbled, although she already knew she had lost the argument. No one could win an argument with the McGonagall.

"We could, but I'd rather you at least try and make amends with your cousin Miss Weasley. Family is very important" she looked rather sad when she said this, but a second later her strict expression was back.

She then turned and started to walk briskly down the hall.

"Fuck My Life!" Rox moaned beside me.

"Language Miss Weasley!" snapped McGonagall even though she was already a good 20 metres away by now. "10 points from Gryffindor for foul language."

"But professor-" Roxy started to protest but McGonagall was having none of it and pretended not to hear her.

I patted Roxy on the back looking sympathetic.

I didnt really have a problem with Rose. She used to be a great friend and cousin. But then one year she started hanging out with Lexi and turned a bit horrible. That's all I'm going to say. Thats how she got together with Drake. I think some Lexi's bitchiness must have rubbed off on her. So we got used to her ignoring us. The only person she would really talk to was Hugo, but that was because they were brother and sister. And whenever she came to stay in the summer, which was quite a lot unfortunately due to the fact that our parents were not only related but best friends also, she would only talk to James...because he was all popular when he was back at Hogwarts.

Then last year, Lexi and Rose had some huge fight about how Lexi had slept with Drake after a party and now they were both sworn enemies. The thing was, Rose never broke up with Drake. Now everyone just thought she was desperate and Drake thought he could sleep with anyone anytime because she wouldn't dump him. It was all a bit too complicated for my liking.