Fifty // Week Five - My Immortal

Start from the beginning

"Wh- I'm fine." I said.

"You're just acting so weird. You never talk to us unless it's at the end of the week. We just want to know what's going on." Harry said.

"Look, I'm just going through some stuff. I'm not always as happy as I used to be, I'm sorry for that." I said.

"We're just worried about you, that's all. Is there anything that we can do to help yo-"

"What's Jay Cee El?" Harry cut Liam off. I looked over at Harry and saw that he was on my phone. I reached over and grabbed my phone, and putting it in the pocket of my hoodie. "Hey, I was looking at that. What's Jay Cee El."

I sighed, leaning against the couch. I looked around the four boys and knew that I wouldn't be able to get out of this. I would have to tell them or else they would just look them up their selves. "First off, they are a who, not a what. Second, they are a band on the X Factor U.S." I said.

"Ooh, I didn't know you watched that. I wanted to watch it too but I never got around to it. How is Jay Cee El? Like, who is it?" Louis asked.

I smiled, thinking of Liz. "They are a girl group. Caitlin, Julie, and Liz."

"Yeah, I know who you are talking about. Perrie met them, she was telling me about them last night." Zayn said.

"She met Liz?" I asked. I knew that Little Mix performed during the last result show, I watched it. I just didn't know that they had met each other.

"Seems like someone has a favorite. But yeah, she did. Hold on." Zayn said, pulling out his phone. I watched as he went through whatever it was on his phone before he handed it over to me. "Is this her?" He asked. I looked at the screen, my eyes immediately finding Liz. She was standing between the girls of Little Mix, smiling wide. She looked so pretty.

"Yeah, that's her. Can I read the conversation?" I asked, looking up at him. Zayn nodded and I looked down at the phone, scrolling up a little bit.

Zayn: I wish I could've seen your performance. How was it?

Perrie: It was a lot of fun. I wish I could do it again. The best was meeting a fan behind the stage

Zayn: Really? One of the contestants was a fan? That's awesome. Was she that blonde girl in the picture you retweeted

Perrie: *picture attached* That would be her. Her names Liz. She was shy but very sweet. She would do really well in the world of celebrities if I'm honest

Their conversation drifted from her and onto other things that I didn't really care for. I handed the phone back to Zayn and smiled to myself. Perrie said that Liz was sweet. I kind of figured that she was sweet, she seemed so perfect. But having someone that I know and talk to, have met Liz, that was just weird.

"So when is the next time they are on?" Harry asked.

"Wednesday, why?" I asked.

Harry smiled, "We wanna see this girl that you're crazy for."

<><>

"And we are back. It's week five, and the theme is two thousands. We just saw Evan Peterson and One Step perform. Next up we have a group that has attracted so much attention in a matter of weeks. Please, give it up for Jay Cee El!" Khloe said.

"This is it, this is them. Their hands down me favorite performance." I said, looking over at the boys. We were all piled on my couch with food surrounding us, the X Factor playing on the telly.

"I know, we kind've figured it was 'me favorite performance'." Harry said.

"Stop making fun of me accent and just watch the telly." I said, turning to look at the television.