Thirty Five // Jay Cee El

[rewritten]

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><> 

Liz's P.O.V

@Liz_Johnston: @NiallOfficial HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ILYSM I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE 19 TODAY! I CANT BREATHE WHAT IS AIR XXX

My fan page was going nuts. Every since my audition had played on TV, I was getting messages after messages from people. My Tumblr was nuts, my Wattpad was even worse, my Instagram was freaking out, and my Twitter got so bad that I had to turn off my notifications. I was a pretty well liked fan account, I give updates on the boys and I post a ton of pictures of them, I just never realized how many fans liked me until my audition came on. Don't get me wrong, I don't have a million followers. I only have about two thousand.

But I was getting a lot of messages asking how boot camp was and if I got through. I messaged them back and told them that I couldn't share that information, and they were all really nice about it. They kept saying how if I made it to the live shows than I would have their votes. It was all so sweet, and I loved them so much for it.

It was also the thirteenth of September, which meant that it was the one and only Niall Horan's birthday. I would honestly give anything to be celebrating this day with him, even as a friend. I would've baked a cake and gotten so many presents. It's sounds so stupid and obsessive, but I would give anything to celebrate the guy, that I am practically in love with, birthday. Even if we did just sit around and do nothing, being around him would be more than enough for me.

But that is not my life. This is, and I would never wish it away. I'm getting started on my dream and this week is so vital to it. I'm going to be working with our vocal coach in just a few minutes, as well as Simon. I was so excited to be working with them privately. The girls are both excited as well, they are both running around the room like madmen.

"Do I look alright? I want Cher to think that I'm stylish. She has such an amazing style, I wish I could look just like her." Caitlin said as she was brushing through her pink hair.

"It doesn't matter how we look, it only matters how we sound." Julie said, zipping up the ankle boots that she was wearing. Her usual attire of high heels, short shorts, and a cute shirt was what she was wearing, the complete opposite of me. I was just wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top, a casual look.

"It totally matters how we look. The X Factor isn't just about how we sound. Yes, a majority of it is about how we sound, but it's also about how we look and our attitude." Caitlin said, setting her brush down on the dresser. She turned around, looking at the two of us. "Liz, is that what you're wearing?" She asked.

I looked down at my outfit, pulling on my tank top. "Uh... yeah?"

"No, no, no. Your shorts are cute, but that tank top is ugly. You have a stain on it, Liz." Caitlin said.

"It's not my fault okay? The pancake slipped off the fork!" I said, sitting up. Julie laughed quietly at our interaction and she brushed blush over her cheek bones.

"Well, you should change. I have this pink tank top that'll look good on you." Caitlin said, walking over towards the dresser that she is sharing with me. She dug around through it while I spoke.

"No, they won't fit. You're literally the stick and I'm not, I won't fit in it. My hips are too wide and my boobs are too big." I said, lying back onto the bed.

"Are you making fun of my breasts?" Caitlin asked, faking a gasp.

"She can't make fun of something that you don't have." Julie chimed in. I laughed loudly and looked up at Caitlin, watching as the pink haired girl glared at the brown haired girl.