Battle Scars (America x Reader Lemon) Part 4

Start from the beginning

Your POV

Your mind was blank. All you could do was focus on what was happening right now. You and Alfred were kissing. After everything...after all the pain...all the tears, this was what you wanted for so long. Just the feeling of being loved by the one you held most dear, made you the happiest. The kiss was magical. The moment was perfect. You wanted nothing else but this moment. Alfred was okay...and he still loved you. That's everything you ever wanted.

After a few minutes, you both pulled away for air. Looking at your beloved's face, you saw there was something that directed just towards you. His beautiful blue eyes held love and admiration. He looked at you and smiled sweetly. You felt his hand on your cheek lightly stroke under your eye. You placed your hand over the one on your cheek, savoring the warmth of his hand.

What you didn't notice, was the position we were in... Sometime during the kiss, you had somehow made your way to where you were sitting on his hips. You felt your face go a dark shade of red. Alfred didn't seem to mind. Instead, he wore a mischievous grin.

"A-Alfred...?" you managed to stutter out through your embarrassment.

You hear him chuckle and his hands moved to rest on your waist. "Hm?"

"I should m-move..." you said, trying to move off his hips.

Instead of going anywhere, you felt the grip on your waist tighten slightly. You squeaked a bit, not expecting what happened and looked back at Alfred. He looked up at you, still wearing that goofy but charming grin of his.

"(y/n)...don't move..."

His voice sounded somewhat desperate. You couldn't look away from his deep blue eyes. You stopped trying to move. "A-Alfred...?"

"Please... (y/n), I missed you so much... All I wanted to do was hold you like this..."

It took you a moment to register what he meant. Your eyes widened slightly. Glancing at Alfred, the look in his eyes confirmed your suspicions. His once bright eyes were clouded with lust. You couldn't believe it. Alfred wanted to do this...? You never knew that Alfred wanted you like that...but you weren't complaining. It was quite the opposite, it made you elated, because deep down, you wanted the same. But you couldn't get passed one thing.

"B-But your injuries..."

Alfred silenced you by pulling you down and kissing you on the lips. "I don't care..."

"W-we're in a hospital... Someone c-could walk in..."

"For all they know, I'm still asleep... They won't walk in unless they know I'm awake. And that's your job to tell, isn't it?"

His voice sounded deeper than usual. You couldn't speak. The way he was talking to you, it made your face blush darker. It made you feel...weird... You couldn't describe the emotions you were feeling, but one thing was certain...you wanted this too. Ever so slowly, you felt yourself give into the inviting lust that laced Alfred's voice.

Alfred felt all the anxiety leave your body. You were no longer tense. He took this as a sign to continue and pulled you down for another kiss. However, this one was different. It wasn't like the first two. It was full of lust and want. You lost your mind to the incredible feeling of his lips on yours. You felt Alfred lick your bottom lip asking for an entrance. You felt yourself blush ten shades darker at the slight gesture. Slowly opening your mouth, you felt Alfred slip his tongue into your mouth. You couldn't believe this was happening. You felt his tongue lightly touch yours and you felt your heartbeat rapidly speed up in your chest. It felt amazing. Eventually, you felt your shyness melt away slowly. Allowing yourself to give into the pleasure, you gave into the kiss. Feeling Alfred smirk into the kiss, he wrapped his tongue around yours.