Hold Me (Kuroko x Reader)

Sorry for not for not updating in such a looooong time. If you are reading my Why? Akakuro fanfic, then you'll probably know why I was gone.

Ayyy free sponsorship for my own book :DDD

LOL not really but anyways, I was really busy and I'll try to update as much as possible before my books go on hiatus again. These next few updates will be my thanks for over 15 votes on each individual story, please enjoy.

=======================

Readers POV

This morning is was so sunny and not a single drop of rain fell from those skies. What happened to that sky?

I was on date with my boyfriend Kuroko Tetsuya. How we met was different. Not one of those cliché scenes in the fanfic I read. For example, we bumped into each other and I dropped my books, or we met because of a dare that my friends gave me. None of that happened. It was just a simple greeting as a show of respect. Then our relationship developed into friends, then best friends and then one day we confessed our feelings for one another and now we're here. We were at the park, well "were". That was until it started to rain.

We quickly rushed to my house since it was close to the park. I fumbled my house keys and finally opened the door for us to go in before we catch a cold.

"Wait right there," I told Kuroko.

I ran to the bathroom to grab some towels for us and headed back to the living room.

I smiled and was about to hand him the towel but I stopped my movements when a flash of light went into the room. What followed next- my worst fear.

Thunder.

Author's POV

You shrieked in fear and crouched down, putting your hands to your ears. Kuroko got worried and crouched down. He looked at you with concern in his eyes.

"Y/n are you okay," he questioned, "What's wrong?"

Outside it was raining hard and the wind was blowing. A storm was slowly appearing and the sky was really dark. Another lightning struck and slowly after thunder came rumbling in.

You whimper at the thunder, your eyes still closed and hands attached to your ears.

Kuroko's mouth made an 'o' shape, as he realized why you were like that. He smiled because he thought that if he didn't panic, you would feel more comfortable. He reached out his arms pulling you into an embrace.

You feel warm arms around your body, pulling you into a comfortable state as you hear that steady heartbeat that you love so much. You hesitantly remove your hands from your ears. You open your eyes and met those handsome baby blue eyes that engulfed your world into madness. Reminds you of the first time you started to develop feelings for him and stared into his eyes whenever you had the chance. You would loose whatever worries you had within you and felt safe. Like a dream.

Your limbs felt like they turned into jelly when you heard his words with that flawless voice of his.

"It's okay Y/n. I'm here for you." He smiled.

With a small voice you replied, "T-Thanks."

He gave you one of his warmest smiles and you felt warm on the inside. Although you were freezing. Not long ago you guys were in the rain.

Your face scrunched up as you wanted to sneeze but you thought he would feel weird if you sneezed on him. You tried to keep the sneeze in but it came out small.

Kuroko chuckled and muttered, "Cute."

You felt your face heat up as you heard him. For a short second, your left side felt that warmness left but came back and something was on your head.

He placed one of the towels you got on top of your head. He started to wipe your hair with the towel.

"You will catch a cold if we don't try you up Y/n."

"But what about you," you questioned as you looked up at him.

"I could care less about myself," he stopped to look at you in the eye, "you're my top priority right now."

You blushed at his words, but snapped out of the trance you were in. "I don't want you to catch a cold though."

"It's okay Y/n. I'll be fine." He gave you a reassuring smile.

You pouted, "Fine, but if you catch a cold it's not my fault."

He laughed and continued to dry you off.

Once he was done he told you to go change into warm clothes and he began to wipe himself.

You went into your room picking out a fluffy long sleaved shirt and comfortable sweat pants. You also got him a set of clothes because you didn't want him in those wet clothes all night long. So you picked out the largest t shirt you had in your closet with some baggy pants.

You walked back into the living room and almost dropped the clothes in your hand. 'H-He's naked!'

He stood there with his shirt off, revealing his muscles and forming biceps. He looked surprised as he saw you and his face got red.

"I-I'm sorry Y/n." He said flustered and held his body to try hide himself.

"N-No I'm sorry, I'll just leave these on the couch for you " you quickly said, trying not to stutter and ran out of the room to yours.

Your heartbeat was beating faster than normal and you covered your face in embarrassment.

This was the first time you've ever seen him shirtless before and you're falling even more in love with him already.

You hear a knock on your door and you slowly opened it. You saw that he was wearing the clothes you picked out for him and his hair was slightly wet.

You were the first one to start the conversation, "D-Does it fit well?"

He gave you a small smile and nodded.

The silence between you two was awkward as both of you didn't move.

Well that was until you were brought back to reality when lightning stuck again and the thunder was louder this time. A huge bang to be specific.

You jumped and almost slammed yourself into your door. He quickly brought yourself into his arms. He drew circles on your hand to make you feel calm and whispered comforting words into your ear.

He suddenly picked you up bridal style and your eyes widen. He brought you to your bed and placed you down on it.

He tucked you into bed and made sure you were comfortable before going onto the bed and settling himself under the covers.

He placed his arm around your waist and you scooted yourself into his arms, head on his chest.

He placed a kiss on your forehead, "I'm sorry our date turned out like this."

"What are you talking about? Today was the best day of my life- other than the day we confessed."

The both of you laughed and cuddled with each other.

"Good night Y/n." He smiled and gave you a small kiss on the nose.

"Good night Kuroko." You smiled and closed your eyes, slowly drifting off into dream land.

------------------------------------

"Achoo!"

"I told you that you would catch a cold." You said while your arms were crossed and giving him a smug look.