Best Friends

A/N: There is slight Aokuro in this.
Please read author note at the end please~ Also, play the music as many times you want while reading this.
-----------

"Akashi-kun, good morning!" Kuroko smiled.

I felt my cheeks getting warm, "Good morning, Kuroko."

"I can't believe that it's already junior high, huh?"

"Me neither." I laugh.

"But to be in the same class as always. Hehe, I'm really happy I still get to be together with Akashi-kun!" His smile was bright.

"E-Eh," I blushed at his smile, "I'm happy too."

I looked away and asked myself, 'What is this feeling?'

~

"Hey Akashi-kun, Akashi-kun."

"What is it Kuroko?" I asked.

"I have a secret that I want to tell you." He smiled.

"Secret?" I questioned.

"Yeah, you see.. I like someone." He said nervously.

"Really? Who?" I asked.

"Hehe, it's a secret!" Kuroko placed one finger on his mouth.

"Eh? Can't you tell me? I mean, we are the best of friends right? I wouldn't tell."

"Sorry Akashi-kun, now let's go or then we might be late for practice!" Kuroko ran off.

I was quite disappointed that he didn't tell me. But I went along with it anyways.

~

Time has passed and Kuroko and I are part of the basketball club and we met the others there.

I've noticed I get really irritated when I see Kuroko smiling and laughing with Aomine. I can't describe my feelings, this is something that I've never felt this way before. I think I need help...

~

"Midorima, Murasakibara" I said and they looked at me, "can I ask you guys something?"

"Hm? What is it Aka-chin?" Murasakibara asked.

"Yo-You see, there's this person. Whenever I'm around this person, I get easily flustered and lose my composure, my heart beat increases," I look down, "Also, whenever I see that person with someone else laughing and smiling, I get irritated. Do you guys know what this feeling is?" I looked up to see their shocked faces.

"Wha-What?!" I said.

"Aka-chin/Akashi.." They both said at the same time.

"You, are in love." They simultaneously said.

I give a shocked face.

"I don't know who this person is, but I wish you good luck nanodayo. B-But it's not like I'm happy for you or anything." Midorima pushed up his glasses.

"Aka-chin~ Good luck~" Murasakibara said.

"Thanks you guys.." I smiled and left.

Somehow, I had the confidence to do anything right now and I was relieved? I mean, I'm in love with Kuroko, my best friend.

I run down the hallways, looking for Kuroko.

I spotted Kuroko outside the gym and I shouted, "Hey Kuroko!"