AkaKuro?? Akashi's POV

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ AUTHOR NOTE AT THE END, BEFORE READING. PLEASE SKIP TO THE END AND READ MY A/N.

Tetsuya and I, have been living together ever since we graduated from high school. We lived in this hotel complex, not too far from the college we go to.

This night, we stayed longer than usual. We were studying, using the books in the library. It was currently 10:23 PM. Tetsuya wanted to go home before it's 11.

When we were walking, it was quite strange? Usually the path we take, even at this time there would be others walking. 'Was there something up today?' I thought.

I noticed we were almost near our hotel complex. We were by the light pole. Then it appeared.

We heard the bushes rumbling. I noticed that Tetsuya had stopped walking and so did I.

Seems like we were waiting for the thing to come out of the bushes and when we did, we just stared in shock.

The 'thing' was a 'person'. It looked like she was limping.

Her long jet black hair was in tangles, and it looked like all of her limbs had been twisted. I couldn't make out her face, due to her hair.

'Who is this person? She's terribly injured.' I thought as I stare at the woman.

I heard Tetsuya gulp and his facial expression was one that I've never seen before.

His face was filled with horror and fear. I felt a sweat drop rolled down from my face.

'I, Akashi Seijuro is being scared and nervous by this woman?! Impossible!' I thought as my facial expression too, had changed.

I noticed that Tetsuya has not made a move since 'she' came out. Me too, I feel like I don't want her to notice us. I thought wrong.

She stopped in her tracks for a few seconds. We tremble with fear as we looked to the left in her direction.

She slowly moved her head backwards, fully turning it. She was looking at us from behind.

It was a terrifying sight.

Her face was pale as a vampire's skin, her eyes were like black holes and blood was dripping out of them.

Kuroko squeezed my hand and I squeezed his too.

She stared for a while, and then she finally spoke.

" Where is my daughter?" She questions.

'Huh? Daughter?' I thought.

"She's over there." Tetsuya pointed somewhere far away.

"Thank you." She trudged off in the direction Tetsuya pointed to.

I whispered when the woman was out of our sights, "Oi, Tetsuya. What are you....." I stopped when I saw Tetsuya's face.

"A-Akashi-kun, I-I wanted her far away from us.." Tetsuya said with his voice trembling.

"I- I see.." I said.

I wanted to get out of the complex and move into another one now, before she comes back.

'H-Huh?? Why, why can't I move?' I couldn't move my feet, Tetsuya couldn't either.

We hesitated when turning around. 'Why am I turning around?'

Just when Tetsuya's and my upper body was almost fully turned around, in the distance, we heard a shriek.
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"SHE'S NOT HERE!!!!!!!"
-

-

-

-

She came running at us and was running really fast.

When we blinked and opened again, her face was right in ours.

Then our gaze went, Black.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

When Tetsuya and I came too, we noticed our next door neighbor was shaking us to get up.

She said that she saw us past out on the ground, when returning from her job.

Tetsuya and I, have not known what happened that night. We probably will never know. But definitely, we moved into a different complex, far away from that one.

-----------------------------------
A/N PART 1:

Before you read, I'd like to ask you questions. They relate if you want to watch the video.

Are you on your period?

Are you pregnant?

Do you have a mental illness that can really put your life in danger?

Also, this is my question. Are you a huge gore fan? Can you handle gore? If you can't handle, I'd advise you to not watch nor read and continue reading my stories after I do a Kuroko POV of this.

If not, you can watch, type in ManicForks (a YouTube account) and it's on their page, But for those who've already watched, please enjoy an Akakuro version of it.

///////////////////////

A/N PART 2 (AFTER YOU READ)

Hey guys, I just had to write an Akakuro version of this. Hahahaha, I'm really messed up.

I was terrified by this. An online friend showed me and she was terrified too. But others we've shown, they laughed it off. Her and I were like, what?? How??
What's also messed up with me, I kept on replaying the part where she jumps at you. Gosh, I was like heck no.

But for sure, I'm over it.

ALSO, I didn't want to watch the video again, so this is all due to memory. If anything is wrong, I'm sorry.

Anyways thanks for reading and look foward to Kuroko's POV of this.

Bye bye~