AkaKuro?? Kuroko's POV

IMPORTANT IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE WHO JUST READS A STORY, JUST DUE TO THE TITLE. LIKE HOW YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW. I ADVISE YOU TO READ AKASHI POV FIRST BEFORE KUROKO. THANK YOU (for those who've read Akashi's POV already, then please enjoy Kuroko's POV).(( Sorry I deleted the first, I needed to add something else in at the end))

Akashi-kun and I, have been living together in an apartment; ever since we graduated from high school. I needed a place to stay and Akashi-kun was the first to offer me. So I accepted his offer and our apartment was kind of close to the college we go to. Which was a good thing.

Today was quite different from our daily routine. Usually we'd be leaving when school was over, but we stayed longer to study with the library's books. I looked at my watch and saw that it was 10:23 PM. It was quite late, but most of all, I wanted to be home before 11.

"Hey Akashi-kun, I think we should go home now, before it gets late." I said.

"You're right, let's go." Akashi-kun got up and started putting away the books.

When we were walking near our apartment complex, it was quiet, too quiet. 'Why is it so quiet?' I thought.

We were by a light pole and then it appeared.

We heard the bushes rumbling. I stopped walking and so did Akashi-kun.

We were waiting for the thing to come out of the bushes and when we did, we just stared in shock.

The 'thing' was a 'person'. It looked like she was limping.

Her long jet black hair was in tangles, and it looked like all of her limbs had been twisted. I couldn't make out her face, due to her hair.

'Who is she?' I thought as I stare at the woman.

The aura around her was quite frightening. I didn't want to be here now. 'Akashi-kun, Akashi-kun, Akashi-kun. ' I thought of my lovers name as I tried to erase the aura of the woman. It's no use, I'm too scared.

I took a glance at Akashi-kun. I saw that his facial expression had changed and this is a sight I've never seen before. It frightens me to see his face like this, I'm in too much pain.

'Please don't notice us. Please don't notice us.' I plead over and over while staring at the woman as she trudges.
My pleads weren't heard.

She stopped and stood there for a few seconds. We tremble with fear as we looked to the left in her direction.

She slowly moved her head backwards, fully turning it. She was looking at us from behind.

It was a terrifying sight.

Her face was pale as a vampire's skin, her eyes were like black holes and blood was dripping out of them.

I instinctively grab and squeeze Akashi-kun's hand and he squeezes mines as well.

She stared for a while, and then she finally spoke.

" Where is my daughter?" She questions.

'Daughter?' I thought.

'I want her to go away. I want her to go away!' I screamed in my mind.

"She's over there." I tried not to stutter and pointed somewhere far away from us.

"Thank you." She trudged off into the direction I pointed to.

Akashi-kun whispered when the woman was out of our sights, "Oi, Tetsuya. What are you....." Akashi-kun stopped talking.

"A-Akashi-kun, I-I wanted her far away from us.." I said with my voice trembling.

"I- I see.." Akashi-kun said.

I wanted to get out of the complex and move into another one now, before she comes back.

'Eh?? I-I can't move my feet? Why!?' I start to shiver in fear, Akashi-kun too.

We hesitated when turning around. 'Why am I turning around?'

Just when Akashi-kun's upper body and my upper body was almost fully turned around, in the distance, we heard a shriek.
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"SHE'S NOT HERE!!!!!!!"
-

-

-

-

She came running at us and was running really fast.

When we blinked and opened again, her face was right in ours.

Then our gaze went, Black.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

When Akashi-kun and I came too, we noticed our next door neighbor was shaking us to get up.

She said that she saw us past out on the ground, when returning from her job.

Akashi-kun and I, have not known what happened that night. We probably will never know. But definitely, we moved into a different complex, far away from that one.

-----------------------

A/N:
Hello~ I know that this is like the third one shot so far and I've already went onto horror, and pretty messed up. Yeah, now I'll tell you what this is based on. For those who haven't watched the video.

This is a Korean comic called Bongcheon-Dong Ghost.

At the end it says what it's based off on.

"In Korea, a woman had lost her 2 year old daughter (I forgot why). So she committed suicide by, jumping of that very hotel complex.
They say on nights near the complex, you can see her walking, still looking for her daughter."
(I'm not sure if that ⬆ is accurate, but as you know it's due to memory).

Thank you for reading~