Plane Ride (Feels)

One sunny afternoon, Akashi Seijuro has arrived back at his apartment. He entered and said, "I'm back." He was quite surprised, his roommate or said to be lover, Kuroko Tetsuya, was not home.

'Hm... He should be home by this hour.' He thought as he stared at the clock on the wall.

He made his way to the couch and found a note that was on the table. The note read:

'Dear Akashi-kun,
You may be wondering where I an at the moment. You see, I'm heading back home to Tokyo for a while. I know this is sudden, but I have to go. My flight number is, 11302015. Don't bother to go their, by the time you are reading this I have already boarded the plane. I'll see you on the other side.
- Kuroko'

He was not believing at what he just said. You can say he got kind of pissed and frustrated; wondering why he leaves now, why didn't he tell him, weren't they lovers!?

His phone rang, he took it out and to see the caller ID to be him. He quickly picked up the phone.

"Oi Tetsuya, why did you leave?" He asked.

"Akashi-kun, first of all I want to get my feelings across to you. "

'Feelings? ' He wondered.

On the other side of the phone, the bluenette was 'about' to board the plane.
"I think that you're amazing. Your style of basketball was like none other. It's very unique and cool. I respect you, I love you, I didn't want to say goodbye this early. " He took in a quick breath and continued to speak as he was walking down the terminal (?) with an 'empty' suitcase in hand.

"I enjoyed the moments I've spent with you. They were very memorable, I'll treasure them for the rest of my life. I-"

"W-Wait, slow down. It's like you're saying that you're not coming back." Akashi interrupted.

The bluenette sadly smiled, " Eh? Does it really sound like that? I'm sorry. Um, can I continue? "

"S-Sure..." The red head hesitantly said.

"Okay, now where was I.. Oh yes. I want to say that the past years that I've been living with you was the best. You treated me fairly, you gave me your love, and I thought that you really cared for me. "

"I did care for you. Tetsuya, what are you trying to say?"He asks, he's nervous now.

"Akashi-kun, I'm almost to that point, please wait." The bluenette was now sitting in his seat on the plane.

"I really appreciate that you were always their for me. It made me feel like I wasn't alone. I could tell that you gave me all of your love. Remember? That time when we were going to have a date and when I was waiting for you, you called me and said that you had an important meeting. I thought that you wouldn't of came, but you did. You came rushing in with your jacket slung over your shoulder and your hair was a mess." He started to giggle.

"Hahahaha, I remember. That was our first date, yes?" The red head smiled.

"Mm, it was. Ah! Remember that time, when I wanted to die? " the bluenette was a bit shocked, he heard grumbles from the other side.

"Yeah, I remember. " Akashi said in an irritated manner.

The reason why Kuroko wanted to die, was because he was depressed and heart broken by his ex - lover Aomine. He completely broke Kuroko's world. Akashi at that time was about to give up on Kuroko until he found him about to fall off the school's roof. He stopped him in time.