Yuu x Reader (Owari No Seraph/Seraph of the End)

It's been a little while since I have watched Owari no Seraph so I apologize if some things are inaccurate (please let me know if they are!). Thanks for reading! 

~

"Yuu!" you called out to your best friend. 

"Yes, (Y/N)?" Yuu answered from the other side of the door.

"We're planning on leaving for the scouting mission soon. Are you ready to go?" 

"What did you say?" he muffled through the door. 

"Just open the door, Yuu!" 

The door slowly moved away from you, revealing a particular dark-haired boy, who didn't look prepared in the slightest. "Yuichiro Hyakuya! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! We have to leave like super soon!"

"Leave for what?"

"Oh my gosh. Are you kidding me?" You pushed Yuu back into his room, ran to his closet, grabbed his gear, and proceeded to throw it at him. "Bathroom, NOW!"

"Jeez, (Y/N), I didn't know you were this harsh," Yuu said as he closed the bathroom door. (A/N: the word door is starting to not look or sound like a word oops) 

"Well I wouldn't be if you had gotten ready in time. How could you forget this?! It's literally the most important mission of the year; or at least it is to me because you know who is watching us! They're judging us, making sure that we don't need to be kicked out of the group!" You continued talking about how stressed you were. You didn't want to lose your position!

Yuu emerged from the bathroom dressed in his gear. "Woah, woah, woah, (Y/N), you're blowing this way out of proportion!"

"Says the guy who didn't even know it was going on." You rolled your eyes. 

He moved closer to you and wrapped you in a hug. "Oh, shush. I totally did," he bluffed. "Now, stop being so annoying and scared. You can do this! You're like the toughest person that I know! They would be so stupid to kick you out."

You hugged him tighter. "Thanks, Yuu." 

"NOW! Let's get down and see how the others are doing. I'm sure they didn't remember either." The both of you pulled apart, leaving an awkward feeling in the air. 

(Time Skip!)

"Where is everyone?!" Yuu said. 

You checked the time. Your team was supposed to depart at 10. It was nearly 11. "Uhhh, Yuu, I hate to break it to you but I think they left without us." 

He turned to you. "You're kidding, right? We're literally the two most valuable people on that team. How could they do that!?"

You started laughing. "What's so funny, (Y/N)? This is not a joking matter!"

"It's just you were the one who forgot about it, and is now making a big deal. I should be the one that's having a breakdown! The most important mission and we don't even go! Haha!" You could feel Yuu's judging eyes on the back of your head. 

He gave an awkward chuckle. "I guess..." he trailed off. 

Your laugher trailed off. "So, what do we do now?" 

"Do you want to go back to my room?" He scratched the back of his head.

"Yeah, sure. But first, thanks Yuu. Thanks for not remembering."

"I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not."

You just shrugged and put your arm over his shoulder. On your way up to his room, he would receive a gift from you that he had never before; a kiss on the cheek, for all of his hard work *cough cough* memory loss *cough*. 

I hope you enjoyed! I know that I haven't written in forever and that it simply because I didn't feel like it. But it is summer and I have nothing else to do. (:

Thanks for reading! Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated so feel free to leave a comment with some! Or just comment in general haha