Eren Jaegar x Reader

Wooo first one! And its Eren! We'll see how this goes. I'm scared ;-;

----

"Eren!" you yelled. 

"What, (Y/N)?" 

"I need help!" you said. 

"With what?" a head with brown hair poked through the doorway. 

"Captain Levi asked me to clean the entire upper floor because I accidentally did something *cough cough* bad. There's no way I can do all of that! Can you help me?" 

"Well. As long as you don't get me in trouble, I guess so." 

----

A while later, you guys were on the last room. You were mopping the floor and Eren was cleaning the window. 

Due to your not so great mopping, the floor was sure wet, but not exactly... clean. Whatever. You were 'cleaning' the last part of the floor, when you slipped on the very much so wet wood. 

"Agh!" you let out as you fell. 

Luckily, arms caught you and you didn't splat onto the wet ground. You looked up to see Eren.

"You're so clumsy, (Y/N)." He helped you get onto your feet and you turned to look at him.

"Thanks for catching me. And hey! I'm not that clumsy," you protested. 

And then suddenly you were being embraced, by the same arms that had caught you. You, as Eren had said, being quite clumsy, slipped on the wet floor and fell deeper into his arms. 

He pulled away and again, helped you onto your feet. "Geesh, I was joking, but you are actually not that light on your feet." He grinned at you. 

"Oi! That's mean!" You smiled back at him and continued with your terrible mopping. 

----

Sorry that it's short and not so romancey! I personally don't like stories, short or not, that jump right into where the characters are instantly in love. EH. 

Oh and sorry if Eren is a little OOC...

Hope you enjoyed! I accept constructive criticism so if you have some, comment! Or just comment in general. Thanks! 

-L