Edward Elric x Reader

Oh! Did anyone like the Natsu x Reader x Gray one? I was wondering if anyone would like more with two people x reader. Comment, maybe?          (No one ever comments ;-;) 

Also thank you so so so much for 100 reads! 

(EDIT: 150 reads!) This is insane!

~

        Edward Elric. The one who held the title Fullmetal Alchemist. The one who inspired you to become an alchemist. Yeah. That guy. 

        You had heard from around that he was passing through your hometown. And, yes, you did slightly freak out. Your idol was coming to the place that you lived! :o 

~TIME SKIP~ (wow what a good transition, me)

        Today was the day. Today was the day that Ed was supposedly passing through. You awaited eagerly for his and his brother's arrival, but after waiting until sunset, you gave up and began trudging back to your house. So maybe it was a rumour? you thought, deeply disappointed. 

        Out of the blue, you heard yelling. Lots of it. You ran quickly to the spot that the yelling was sounding from, only to see... Ed and Al getting kicked out of an inn. You laughed, despite of your inner fangirl dying. 

        "Every inn has kicked us out 'cause we don't have enough money! I guess we'll be sleeping in some random place in the streets," Ed said. He began to walk away in the opposite direction of you. However, Al stood there, for he had noticed you. 

        "Do you need something, miss?" Al asked. 

        "Oh, I'm fine," you said, still slightly starstruck. "But I did hear about your problem. You guys are welcome to stay with me." Wait, what? your brain said. Despite being your idols, these people are complete strangers! 

        "Really?! Thanks, miss!" 

        "Oh, don't call me miss. I'm (Y/N)." 

        What did you get yourself into? People that you weren't acquainted with at all were staying at your household. Oh my. ;-;

~

       The three of you arrived back at your house a few minutes later. You showed them the guest bedroom, which was across from your own.

        "So here is the guest bedroom...and I'm assuming you two don't want to sleep together?" you said.

        They nodded. 

        "In that case, the sofa is in the living room," you said, turning your gaze to look down the hall. "That's okay, right?"

        Again, they nodded. 

        To decide who had the sofa, they played rock-paper-scissors. Ed won, meaning that he got the guest bed. Despite nothing really happening, you guys all headed your different directions to prepare for bedtime. 

~

        It was later in the night when you heard knocking on your door. You groggily sat up. "Hello?"

        "(Y/N)? Where's the bathroom?" Ed's voice came through.

        You mentally hit yourself. You didn't show them the bathroom?! "Oh right. I'll show you." You sat up and walked over to the door. You hesitantly turned the doorknob; you had nearly forgotten about your embarassing pajamas. (Go ahead and choose for yourself what they look like.) Ed, your idol, would see you. In your weird pjs. Great. 

        The door slowly opened, revealing Ed. You showed him to the bathroom, and started heading back to your room. 

        "Wait, (Y/N)."

        You turned around. "Yeah?" 

        Ed opened his mouth, only to close it. It seemed like he was going to say something important. After a few seconds of what seemed to be him hesitating to speak, the words "Nice pajamas," dropped out of his mouth. 

        You looked down, cheeks red. "Thanks." You walked back to your bedroom and then turned around, only to see that the shorty had disappeared to do his business. "Goodnight, Edward." 

~

        The light coming from your window woke you the next morning. You groaned, and without bothering to change into day clothing, walked downstairs. You found the two brothers in your kitchen, having already found the cereal, dishes, and utensils. 

        "Morning," you said.

        "Hi, (Y/N)," they said simultaneously. "We have something to ask of you," Ed added. 

        "What is it?"

        "Would you like to join us on our travels?" he left the question in the air. "We heard around that a certain lady with (H/C) hair is a great alchemist. We don't normally ask others to join us, but you seemed...special."

        You sat there, shocked. Your idol had just asked you to join him. Oh my. "Yeah. I think I will." 

        "Yahoo!" Al cheered and Ed smiled. 

~

        The newly made trio of you guys set out later that morning. Wouldn't this be a journey? 

OH MY. I'M SORRY. THIS WAS REALLY EFFING BAD. LIKE REAL BAD. ;-; I had this entire idea and it just didn't work. At all. 

Sorry for the OOCness. And the general I have no idea what I'm doingness. 

Constructive criticism comments are always accepted! Or comments in general. Thank you for reading!