"Wah!" Right onto the floor. 

"Are you okay?" Wolf asked, worriedly looking over me.

"I'm fine. This why I said I can't dance. Thanks for trying to teach me but," I began to apologize and stood up, "I just can't dance for the life of me. Sorry." I felt bad for not actually putting effort into dancing. 

"It's okay, nothing to apologize for!" Wolf assured. 

"Ah, s-sorry!" Hugo exclaimed, his hands drawn up and covering his mouth in shock. "I-I didn't mean to!" I tried to calm him down but Jeremy spoke up.

"This is why you should listen to people next time," Jeremy told him. Wow, what a help.

"S-Sorry..." Hugo stuttered an apology, head hung low in shame. Jeremy sighed, patting the top of Hugo's head. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the devil making his way over.

"Hey Maze, her friends, you okay? Saw you fell?" Caleb, my twin.

"I'm fine, Caleb." Their eyes turned over to Caleb. I was just waiting for someone to realize.

"Are you two related?" Hugo suddenly asked. There it was.

 "It's okay, Hugo. Also, yes. This is Caleb, my twin brother." Caleb flashed a grin at the male. 

"Yes, I am the amazing brother of such a determined sister. Older than her by a hour." He gave a Cheshire cat smile to me. How obnoxious as his character.

  "Wow, awesome!" Hugo exclaimed.   

"He's playing in the stupid game but he hasn't given word." I sighed. "Speaking of which, how's that going for you?" 

"Pretty good, no punishments yet." Neither have I gotten any luckily.

"Really? That's so cool, you should join us though. Mazie seems very determined, so I bet she'll save us all!" Wolf giggled. 

"Y-Yeah, that aside, you should r-really join us! We could really use the help." Hugo nervously smiled towards Caleb, glancing over at Jeremy. Hugo was very shy, I don't know if he even tries to think for himself. 

"Whatever," Jeremy replied with a casual shrug. 

"I'll join your club when I feel I need to. So far, I'm having fun~" Caleb replied. "I don't get your reasoning though, power is very limited so I would take advantage." 

"Power isn't everything, Caleb. Power could turn into greed. Plus, you meet a lot of people joining us, you turn to be more similar than you think." I explain. "Don't turn into him." I muttered to him alone. He gave a glare for a split second before returning to his happy state. By him, I mean our dad. One obsessed with power.

"That's true. I met a nice senior and Mazie. We're similar too!" Wolf giggled.

"Just don't get implicated with the wrong people," Jeremy told him. "It may seem fun at first, but it'll stab you in the back in the blink of an eye." 

"That's profound, like you've already been through that," Hugo suspiciously commented. Jeremy raised his shoulders. 

"Does it matter?" he sighed. 

"I know, I know. You're Jeremy, right? Mr. Emotionless? Mazie talks about you guys nonstop so I feel needed to ask who's who." Caleb asked, looking towards Jeremy. Wolf nodded, as in agreement. I could feel my cheeks slightly redden but I just 'tch'ed. 

"You told us your name, so it feels right to tell you ours. I'm Wolf!" I watched Caleb interact with them. He's getting awfully friendly. He always butts into my business, especially the crowd I hang around. Before, I didn't hang out with the best people if you get my drift.