"Heeeeeey!" She smiled.

"Quiet babe!" I heard Dean , I doubt he even knew where her voice was coming from.

"Where are you guys?"

I just heard loud noises and she seemed like she was moving and then she turned the phone off her and I realized they were in the streets we had been in last night but everyone seemed to be covered in paint or something.

"What's happening and why are you not.."

Jey began as he leaned over to see but then we saw my woman appear laughing as she walked.

"Its some Fore Day morning I think that's the name.. And well I'm trying to escape your girlfriend . The bitch told everyone to leave me alone and save me for her "

She rolled her eyes.

"NeyNey!" She laughed as I doubt she knew we were on the line.

She looked like someone who had just been in a Paint War.

"I thought you were going to be at home all day"

I raised my eyebrow as after last night or early this morning I figured they would be lights out all day.

"No " she glanced back briefly I guess to see where Robyn was.

"Riri performed this morning and now we.. Don't fucking come near me" she laughed looking past the screen .

"How are you guys still partying ?"

I turned my phone onto Dean who was half asleep and my cousins who were just sitting around to show her how we looked.

"We are island girls ! The party never ends in.."

She didn't finish as I saw the side of her head covered in yellow paint and she pouted .

I heard my girl giggling as she appeared with her arm draped over Renee covering her in even more paint.

"I'm so going to kick you once we are done!" Renee glared at her but Robyn focused on me .

"Baby boy" she smiled and blew me a kiss.