Ch:29-The Struggle Part (1)

Start from the beginning

"You giving up so early? Then it won't be fun man." With that I saw the rod coming towards my chest with full forces and it made me jerk forward. This one was bearable I thought. "You have a strong body men. Good for us, the harder the body, the more fun will be breaking it." His hand moved back again and this time the rod landed on my abdomen. That hurt. Then it was again taken back and it hit the sides of my abdomen until I lost the counts. I slowly felt all my energy draining out. My hands and legs started to feel numb, at the constant assault by the rod.

Suddenly, a phone rang and the rod hitting me stopped. I took deep breaths, that I realised I was holding all this time. The phone kept ringing and I realised after a while that it was my phone. All of their attention turned to floor, where my phone laid. Ayan sprinted to it and took it in his hand. I jerked, but I knew there was no use.

"Aha.. finally a call from his sweet wife. Didn't expect it be so fast though." Ayan said turning towards me. "Want to talk?" He said dilating his eyes and then his disgusting smile came back on his face. It felt like a light shone that she called in the darkness that I was in. The call then went off. I didn't know if I was supposed to be happy or sad. I was happy because I didn't want her to be dragged in this situation, she should remain safe at any condition and sad because a hope of getting out of this mess just ended. They were most probably going to kill me, that too painfully, I guess, I thought looking at the weapons that they laid in front of me.

My eyes shifted back to Ayan then who kept gazing at my phone and I didn't like the thought of it. "Are you tired so early, torturing me?" I said trying to distract his attention from my phone. He came back rushing to me, this time more fiercely and grabbing a knife in his hand. He was about to stab it in my arm, when the phone rang again, Sadia's name flashed on the screen and Ayan took his steps back and dropped the knife on the floor.

"What are you doing?" AK Shah's voice came this time bold and loud. "The torture shouldn't stop." He said in his authoritative voice.

"Don't worry Mr. Shah, this is also another form of torture. Let's have some fun." He winked at AK Shah, and I felt my blood was going to burst out of my veins.

"Put it on speaker." AK Shah commanded. Ayan nodded simply and answered the call putting it on speaker. Sadia's voice then filled the silence and I felt my heart again beat in it's usual pace.

"Abrar. Did you see the time? Don't you think you should come back home? You room is so scary. Where are you?" My chest tightened at her words. I wished I could tell her where I was. What I wanted to do at that moment, was to wrap my arms around her and sleep, so that she wouldn't be scared anymore. But I doubted if that was even possible anymore.
"Hello Abrar. Are you there? I know you don't want to talk to me but that doesn't mean you are not going to even reply on the phone.." Ayan's voice then took over hers and my gaze shifted on him. I gritted my teeth as he spoke.

"Hi sweetheart." Sadia's voice immediately came to a halt, as she must have realised it was not my voice. I could hear her moving then instantly.

"No no no sweetheart stop wherever you are because if you move one more step it will be very bad for your husband."

"W-here i-s A-brar?" She stuttered and I knew she was scared.

"Ayan cut the call right now. Kill me if you want to." I said with all my courage. I better die a thousand death than any harm on her.

"Abrar..." She called my name in a demanding tone.

"Ahhh... I think I am going to cry seeing the two of your's love for each other. " Ayan said looking at me, "put a tape on his mouth." He instructed to one of his men.

"Sadia don't listen to what he says. Stay away from this." That was all I could say before the tape was plastered on my mouth.

"So sweetheart as your husband already said, we are going to kill him."