Chapter 9: Boyfriend?

Brea opens her mouth to reply but stops. She plants a kiss on my cheek and tells me I have to catch her to find out.

She prances down the hallway and I decide to follow her.

Breas POV.

I have no idea where Im going ive never been here. Oh god this looks like a dead end. I turn and run into another room. I stop and assume this is Liams Bedroom. I hear footsteps and I tip toe into his closet. He looks in the room and goes back out. When I know the coast is clear I step out again.

I run my hand along his bed the blanket feels so silky smooth. I see his desk and some sheet music. This must be were he writes his music. His guitars in the corner of the room. I sit down in his chair and look at his laptop. Theres a picture of him which I assume was his 16th birthday. He looks sad in front of his cake.

"Found you, dont worry Im got used to it" Liam says

I jump and turn around

"Sorry, Sorry didnt mean to pry" I say

"Its fine you were just curious" He says

I stand up and hug him. His hands find their way to my waist and my arms lift around his neck. I look into his eyes as I lean into kiss him. It starts to get heavy and heavier. His lips brush against mine and I find the opening in his mouth. I explore his mouth then I pull away and find my lips way to his neck. I kiss it softly and then nibble on his ear lobe. He lets out a slight moan. 

What is she doing to me? Ive never made that sound before. What do I do. I pull away and look at her and she grabs my hand and leads me to my bed. She sits me down and sits on my lap. She starts to intensely kiss me again then I find her staddling my lap. 

She puts my hands on my butt and I slightly squeeze it. She shrieks and smiles. She pulls away "If I didnt know any better, Ive said youve done this before" She laughs and kisses me again.

I really havent she has no idea. I dont know  what Im doing. I can feel a buldge rises in my pants. I dont know what to do shes on top of me I cant just throw her to the side. I stop kissing her while she goes to my neck again. She sits up and pulls her shirt off. Now shes left on top on me in her bra and shorts.

I breath in deep amazed by the view. Shes breath taking. She pulls me up and starts kissing me and finds her way to the buttons on my shirt. Shes undoing them one by one.

I put my hands on the flat of her back and fidget for a moment with her bra.

Is this happening? Is this really happening to me?

Next thing I remember is Im laying in bed on top of Brea now. Shes got her shorts undone and Im in my boxers. 

She slips out of her shorts revealing her naked body. 

She slids my shorts down and applies a rubber.

She guides my member into her opening and I start slow I dont want to hurt her. She slowly moans. hes biting her lip and kissing me passionalty.

She whispers in my ear "Faster"

So I pick up the pace. I move back and forth.

Brea has her hands on my hips moving me back and forth in and out. Exploring all around her. 

Then I finish. I pull off the rubber and fling it in the trash. I lay next to Brea in bed. Breathing heavily. Shes looking at me smiling. She kisses me on the lips and I pull her close to me. I kiss her on the forehead.

"So that question I asked you" I say 

"Whatd you ask boyfriend" Brea replies

"Boyfriend? Is that my answer"

She smiles and gets up to get dressed.