Chapte 16:Overdosed

Liams Pov

I get to my locker after school and Brea is there waiting. I look down take a deep breath and continue to my locker. 

Liam: Hey

Brea: I heard your new girlfriend is going to be at my house later for band pratice.

Liam: Ye..

Brea: Wait before you say anything just know Im with Harry now and I have no feelings for you anymore. This will not affect me and I probably wont be there for long anways.

I watch as she walks away. It just makes me so mad. I just wanna kiss her so bad. The tension betweeen us keeps building. I smash my hand into my locker as hard as I can.. I dont feel my heartbeat in my hand or the swelling of my knuckles.

I soon find Aaliyah in the parking lot. I walk up to her and grab her by the waist I kiss her feverishly. Like I would never kiss someone ever again. I pull her into the car and it starts getting heated.  Aaliyah stops me and pushes me back she winks and starts the car. We later end up at her house. She grabs my hand and leads me into her house. It doesnt look like anyones home.

Aaliyahs Pov.

Hes so hot. I cant wait to get him into my bed. I lead him up the stairs stealing kisses along the way. I push his jacket off and I leave our shoes on the steps going up the stair case. We stop at my door and I open the door. I push Liam onto the bed and contiune some heavy petting. I climb on top and start kissing his neck. I pause and Liam knows somethings wrong.

Im...Im nervous.

Liam: Whhy?

Ive never had sex before. Ive only experimented with like toys.

Liam: Toys? What do you mean?

I walk over to my closet and open the door. His eyes open wide when he sees all the colors and arrangements of toys.

I start to blush, Theres dildos and vibrators and bullets and penis shaped things.. Some light up. Some have different vibrator motions and of course settings. I sit on my knees next to the closet as Liam takes a step closer to view it. He covers his face then giggles and goes into the closet to investigate.

Liams Pov.

Wow. This girl is freaky. I have to stay cool and act like Ive done this before. Which one do I choose. Some vibrate. Girls like it when they virbrate right? Or do they like these really long wiggly ones. I pick my favorite color Green. It vibrates. I pull her up and kiss her. I lift her up and place her on the bed. I slide the switch on and rub it up and down her opening.

She moans softly into my ear. I start to feel her getting wetter and wetter. I slide the vibraator to a higher speed and her panting starts to get harder. I slide it into her sex and go in and out. This is really turning me on. I pull my member out while sliding the vibrator in and out. I grab a foil out of my back pockt and slide it on. 

Her eyes widen and she doesnt look to pleased with me inside her. Yet its so tight. I want more. Later her panting lessens and she starts to moan again. I rub the vibrator acrossed her nipples as they harder. I finish and she gets up to clean herself. I lay back in bed and try to relax. I look at my watch. I have to be to practice in 30 mins FUCK.

I yell at Aaliyah to tell her to meet me at the house I have to get there soon. I leave.

I arrive at the house were I see Harry and Brea goofing around. Louis is chating with Niall and Zayn is nowhere to be seen. I clap my hands and everyone looks at me. 

Wheres Zayn? We cant exactly practice to much without him.

Louis: He texted said hed be here soon.

We all start warming up and harmonizing. Brea sits on the couch in front of us and only has eye contact with Harry. I can feel my eyes burning into her. Aaliyah shows up shortly after and sits on the oppisite end of the couch from Brea.

Zayn shows up but he looks like he hasnt slept or ate.

You okay mate?

Zayn: Fine Fine.

An hour into practice we all notcie that Zayn is not acting like he normally does. Hes sweatin and cant hit any of the notes right. I go to get him a glass of water and as I pass it to him. It slips from his fingers and shatters on the ground. Then Zayns eyes roll in the back of his head falls to the floor and starts foamin at the mouth.

Brea and Aaliyah start screaming while Niall calls 911.