Chapter 3:Irish Auditions

"Of course lets make plans at school tomm at lunch?-Brea"

Lunch..Lunch. She wants me to sit with her at lunch. In front of everyone. What if shes made friends already that wont like me? What if they convince her not to talk to me again. (Here you go again Liam over thinking things) I calm myself down. Things will be fine. Atleast I wont be alone at a lunch table anymore. " Yeah sure, sounds great.-Liam" I slip my phone back into my pocket. Why should I care what Brea thinks..Shes probably going to leave or ingore me in a while anyways. Im just waiting for it. I lay back down and let my mind wander..

"Best thing about tonights that were not fighting, could it be that we had been this way before. I know you dont think that I am trying. I know your wearing thin down to the core. But hold your breath because tonight will be the night I fall for you, Dont make me change my mind."

   "Fall for you by Secondhand Serenade" plays. My alarm clock. I skipped dinner. I fell asleep thinking. Hows today going to go..Im worried. I get up shower, and proceed to get dressed. I look in the mirror and shuffle my hair. Why do I care what it looks like? I never have before. No one has. I walk down stairs grab a granola bar and dart out the door. Once again I'm arriving in the parking lot with my hands in my pocket my head down and stumbling. When I hear a voice call my name. "Hey, Liam wait up." Its Brea. How do I look? Does my breath smell bad? I say "Hello" back. We continue to walk into the building next to eachother. She wants to know what table I sit at during lunch. I just tell her to look for me. I sit at different tables depends on who cares that day to ingore me. Left the ingoring part out. 

    "DING,DING" Its time for lunch. I walk to my locker and grab my lunch. I sit at some table with a few others. They move to the end away from me. I look around to see what I did..nothing as usual. All of a sudden I get a tap on the shoulder. I turn around and see Brea. With another guy. I think to myself oh great shes got a boyfriend already. Is he gonna sit with us? I dont say anything out loud. Brea asks " Can Niall sit with us?, I promise he wont be to much of a bother..if he doesnt laugh to hard and choke on his food again..He has a habit." I tell her "Its fine." He sits down next to her and I proceed to eat my lunch. Niall asks me what there is to do for fun around here. I say not much really you have to take it day by day. I notice his accent..its sounds exactly like Brea's. "Are you related? Where are you from?" Naill looks at me confused. "Im Breas older brother, Im from Ireland. Just like her lad." I sigh with relief. "Sorry I didnt tell you, I thought you knew." Brea says. "Well" Brea says about those plans. "Would you like to come over after school? My brothers holding auditions for his band but that shouldnt bother us." Umm a band. Like musicians and singers? "Sure" I say. After school I walk to my car and Brea meets up with me. She shows me the way to get to her flat. Which wasnt to far from mine. I walk inside and its really set up for auditions. He must be serious about this. Nialls going over a song he wants people to sing when they try out but he cant remember how the tune goes. I recognize the song and offer a little help "It goes like this lad, She said her name was Georgia Rose, and her daddy was a dentist." I quickly realize I sang it and was quite loud. Niall looks at me with wondering eyes.. What did I do wrong?

What do you guys think about the story so far? Im going slowly with the plot line. Letting it grow. (: Thanks to everyone that has read it so far.xx