Chapter 6: Its Gotta Be You.

" Your the best thing to happen to me. Please dont ever leave. Your my bestfriend" Brea said.

Wow. I didnt expect that. I know she wont leave now. Even though shes the prettiest girl Ive ever seen she wants to be my friend. Im not going to mess that up. I want to tell her about my life about how Im just like her, but she might leave. She might not want to be friends with me once she knows that Im really a noone, and she was the first person to talk to me really. No. Ill wait. I dont want to scare her away. I pick her hand up and kiss it. Then she sprays me with the hose. Sooo  Cold.

Brea's POV

Oh my god. Look at him. Hes so adorable. I dont want him to leave. I dont want to scare him away either. His friendship is the best thing I could ever ask for. He doesnt try to hard and yet its enough. I want to know more about him but Ill wait. Hes like a mystery. I like that but I hope he opens up. Who am I kidding Im so much of an open book its unbelieavble. Oh well. Oh god hes looking at me. I just want to tear up, Im really happy. My eye starts to let out a tear. Oh god I take the hose and spray myself. There hell never know I was tearing up. I laugh. Smile..Remember to smile. 

*

"Its starting to get cold do you want to go inside?" Brea asks me. " Yes please Im starting to catch a chill"  I reply. We go inside and Niall lets me borrow some clothes. Breas upstairs changing and hopefully getting warmed up. "What are you lads up to?" I ask Niall. They say there writing a song. Maybe I could help. They all spit out ideas about how they feel about love. "Falling, One and Only, Time goes slow"  They all say. Harry looks at me for some ideas. I lend some advice. Maybe make it about someone you care about. Let them know your not going to leave and if they left you dont know what youd do since you think theyre the only on for you. ""Let Brea know its Gotta be you." "WOAH! Wait?! Lad did you just say my sisters name?!"  Niall asks. "Oh Im sorry, I ment you know. Like the girl you like" I say. "Can I see you in the other room?" Niall asks.

"Okay, Im her big brother and I dont let anyone hurt my sister. So if you like her you have to tell her! Dont let her wait around Im sure she likes you to.. But dont hurt my sister! If you do I cant imagine the things that would happen. My sister does not need a broken heart. Not again. Promise me?"  Niall says. " I-i-I didnt mean to say her name. I was really just trying to help. Im scared. I dont know what she thinks of me either so Im not going to ruin anything. I promise I wont hurt her because nothing will happen." I say. 

Brea starts to decend down the stairs. We all turn to look at her. "What? Do I have something on my face?" Brea asks. "No. No just dont worry about it sis. Have a sit were trying to write some lyircs" Niall says. Brea brings a blanket with her. I grab her hand. "Your bloody shivering still." I cuff her hands and blow on them to warm them up. She smiles. There she goes again with that smile. We sit on the couch next to the lads. We listen to them put together lyrics. Niall is actually a really good writer. He knows how to put words to a melody quite brilliantly. Brea wraps her blanket around me and I pull her next to me. "You need this blanket more than me, Ill lend some body heat" I tell her. 

Alright I think we have the first part of our song. "Wanna hear?" Louis asks. "Sure" We reply.

Girl I see it in your heart your disappointed, Cause Im the foolish  one you annointed with your heat I tore it apart.

And girl what a mess I made upon your innocence. No woman in the world deserves this.

But hear I am asking you for one more chance. Can we fall one more time. Stop the tape and rewind. Ohh and if you walked away, I know Ill faint cause there is nobody else.

Its gotta be you. Only you.

Harry finishes humming the melody.

Niall says " Were calling it. Its gotta be you.Thanks for the idea Liam." Me?! I gave them the idea for that amazing song. "Him? What did he say"" Brea asks. Well I guess I did help them. "I helped a little" Brea stands up and leads me out to the front yard covered with the blanket still. She looks up at me and just stares questionly. I look away, Im to nervous I cant tell her how I feel. I look back and her and whipser "Its gotta be you" Brea gasps, and lets go of my hand. She walks inside and disappears. Im left standing their. Thinking I did the wrong thing. I know it. Im so stupid why did I let my feelings out. Now she hates me. I go inside to give Niall the blanket and Niall asks" What happened? Why was she crying?" I just said "Its gotta be you."

I hope you guys enjoed this chapter. Ill write more later. Im hoping to atleast get 7 votes to continue to the next chapter.. (: