Chekov

"Chekov!" You screeched. A phaser blast hit his chest and he fell back. You lunged at him and checked his pulse. When you didn't feel one, tears sprung from your eyes. Chekov was dead.

You shook Chekov, screaming for him to wake up. By now you were crying.

"Chekov, please! Please wake up!" You cried, clutching his shirt tightly. You barely felt the presence of the senior crew standing around you.

Shock was written on everyone's face. They'd never thought that the young ensign would die so soon. Not like this.

Kirk kneeled down beside you and rested a hand on your shoulder.

"Y/n, it's going to be fine-" Kirk started.

"No, it's not! It's not going to be fine! It'll never be fine!" You screamed.

"Y/n, I know he was your boyfriend but-" Kirk said.

"Shut up! Shut up! Leave me alone! Please, just leave me alone," You cried.

Uhura sat next to you. "Y/n, listen. This is impacting us all. I know you're heartbroken, but we'll get through this."

You leaned into Uhura. She wrapped her arms around you, pulling you in a hug. Everyone's heart was heavy that day.

-

You woke up and rolled over, your eyes landing on a picture of you and Chekov. Tears sprang from your eyes. You tried to keep them back, but it failed. You buried your head it the pillow he used. It still smelled like him.

It's been a year since Chekov died. Everyone was still saddened at the death of Ensign Chekov. But no one was as saddened as you.

You sat up and rubbed your eyes. They were tired of crying. You were tired of crying.

You reached out and grabbed the music box Chekov got you on your 3 year anniversary. You cranked it and it started playing. The song was You Are My Sunshine.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Sorry, this is crap, but it's in memory of Anton Yelchin, who died on Father's Day. I tried my best.