Chapter 17;

Levi POV:

I grab him by the waist deep kissing him seeing his reaction all blushing darkly as we pull apart. "Eren nice to see you again."  He stares at me confused still crying saying in a shivery voice, "why did you kiss me you said I was just a dog to use you never loved me!!!"

I smirk at him, "heh, Eren I just wanted to have some fun with you I knew you were hiding." He blushes madly and hugs me again tightly. "Ow hey I have a cut oh my chest it hurts you know." He looks at it, staying quiet as one of his tears falls on my chest on top of the cut and then all of a sudden a the cut starts to disappear. "Eren!?!"

"Ah! Levi your cut its gone?!?" He looked so confused just like me. "Eren could it be your power it healing?"
"Huh?"

I sigh and grab his arm pulling are selfs up."just forget it I'll tell you later but now we've got to leave here." He nods and look down at the water. "But Levi the only way out is here diving under until we get to the surface."

"Then that's fine.just gotta hold my breath, let's go."
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~••~~•~•~•~•~••~
Eren's POV:

We both dive in as I lead the way I grab on to his hand pulling him with me. I look around for no guards and quickly swim up to the surface. "Ah...we're back up." He says smiling softly at me making me blush again. "Eren...come here" he spread his arms out waiting for me.

"Levi...I'm happy to be with you again."
I jump to him hugging him. "Now then where did those mermans left my  crew and ship shit!" He says in a angrily voice. "Hey Levi I think I know where they are they still might be where they are where we got attacked."

He looks at me and thinks for a while staying quiet. "Hmm I guess they could but which direction." I smile and point to the west."no worries I can sense   things from after when I'm in the sea."