Power?

"Get ready get all the guards we need to go and save Eren ! Now"

"Queen Mikasa calm down we can't, there's a problem many of the merman are still gone they left on a mission and won't be back for 3 days. Queen Mikasa we can't"
Everyone at the palace looked down not darling to look at the queen as Armin swam to her making her sit down.
"It's just! Eren my brother! He's in dan-"

"MIKASA!"
Mikasa stops as she looks at Armin sadly. Armin looks at her with tears in his eyes as he whispers softly

"We know how you feel we too, want Eren back its just we can't!...but when they come we will go and find Eren I promise!"
Mikasa looked at him as he hugged him tightly whispering into his ear saying,will find him! Armin hugged back as he nodded still crying into her.

-back to Levi and the crew-

"Captain now ! Pick him up and laying my him down on this bed I want to examine him!"

"Shut up.tch, I don't know why I'm even helping you shitty."

"Idk either but hurry!"

Levi grabbed Eren bride style as he Eren blushes softly wrapped his arms around his neck for support, Levi placed him on the bed as hanji pushed him away and squirmed exitedly as she opened ERENS mouth and looked into his eyes.
"Oh your a healthy one huh great !"

Eren then pulled away sitting up and looked at her annoyed. "Miss...hanji...please don't do that its weird"

"It's not for me tho ! Now that tail of yours Eren!"
Hanji grabbed his tail pulling it making him lose his balance and  falls back hitting his head.
"Ooowwwy"
He starts to tear up and rubs his teas away whining and pulls his tail but hanji hold on to it tightly
"Wow Eren your tail...it's so smooth and shiny I envy you do you feel it if I stroke it? Like hmmm pleasure?"

"Wa!?! Nooo you pervert not at all! And be careful I hurt myself because of you"

Hanji stood up and grabbed his chin tilting it up ad side to side thinking.
"Eren your adorable and look handsome so is there power the beauty one ? Like seriously your cute I bet Levi could fall for you."
Levi growled as he looked at hanji pissed."shitty four eyes don't use me as an example."
Hanji waved him off as she stared at Eren for an answer. Eren blushes shaking his head.
"N-no!...I-I don't know my power miss...I haven't discovered them I-I'm sorry."

"Nah is fine take your time"

Is this good so far ? I'll be working on this hope you guys like it ! I'm doing my best for you guys and thank you for the follows I'm so happy I love you guys 😊