Will i go home ?

Eren softly wakes up seeing his elbow wrapped around with bandages as he freezes seeing Levi sleeping bye the door sitting down.eren pushed himself to Levi as he sits besides him looking at him.
"M..move...the...ship...mermaid...s..a...ved...me.."
I giggle softly as I stroke his hair looking at his lips as I suddenly blush looking away covering my face.

"Oi brat what are you doing"

"Huh! Levi you were awake"

"Yes I was kid, just wanted to see if you would escape while I slept but no you played with my hair how stupid."
Eren blushes brightly as he shakes his head.
"Now then let's go Hanji is waiting for us"
Eren eyes widen in horror and he thinks what will happen to him then he starts to squirm around reducing to go until Levi picks him up bride style taking him outside."W-what are you doing put me down"
"No hanji wants to know what kind g power you have and you will tell her"
"Power ?"
"Yes, in the books, it said about a mermaid having a beautiful voice that can control someone and then there's the other mermaids that there beautiful can make anyone fall for them."

"So you are saying miss hanji is going to make me tell her what my power is"
"Yes that's it"

Few minutes later

We arrive at her room as I opens it exitedly seeing me

"Ah there you are Eren boy welcome ! Levi put him there by the bed hurry hurry"

"Ah shut it four eyes your loud"
Levi sets me down on the bed as he sits on the other side looking at hanji

"Now Eren how does it feel being a mermaid!?!, what do you eat!, does it hurt if I cute your tail off!"

I freak out as I cover myself under the covers looking at her alittle nervous as I say I'm a low voice

"It's normal being a mermaid the only problem is well feet we don't. Have any like you humans, and I eat seaweed, and Yes! It will hurt if you cut my tail off please don't hurt me ma am"

I bow my head scared as she messes my hair and laughs loudly
"Haha now worries Eren I will not do anything to hurt you we do need you healthy to sell you"
"Sell m-me"
"Well we're thinking about selling you or we can keep you for us you might be a great use kid"

"O-oh please...will I ever go home..."

"Hmm that's up to the captain to decide but not now kid" hanji says as she grabs a pen and a pencil looking at me exitedly

"Now let's began"