Oops

"How much more do we have to wait to get there Petra"

"Not much sir hanji is now looking for a faster rout sir!"

"I see well then when we get there be sure to tell me first before making a move okay"

"Yes sir"
She bows as she walk out of my room closing the door behind her. I look at some books, books about mermaids. Hm seems there's many things I didn't know about theses creatures. I open a book reading on about what they can do. It says most mermaids have powers special powers like there voice people say with there singing they can control you and make you do anything they want and others are there beautiful they can make you fall for them instantly. Tch this sound like the story little mermaid thing how stupid. But the most interesting thing in this book is in the back of it a hidden page as I read it with a light to see the writing is says that there is one rare mermaid one that doesn't have nun of those a powers but has a different power that no one ever seen or heard.

"Huh sound like this rate creature is just useless then"

I keep on reading as I learn more about this useless creature. Minutes later I yawn in bored as I stand and walk to the door opening it and as I do I heard someone screaming to me.

"Here here were hear captain get ready!!!!!"

"Ah shut up you to loud what's going on!"

"Sir were in danger of crashing into a giant rock and to the sides of the land sir!"

"What how everything was just fine a minute ago!"

"Sir we believe it's the mermaids sir they might of done somthing to turn are ship in this direction sir what's are order!"

"Tch turn this ship around. Do all you can and where that shitty four eyes find her dang!"

I walk to the front of the ship as the rest of the crew do all they can to move this ship back at its course. Then suddenly the ship sways around making us shake. I grab on the the handles by me holing myself tight. Tch damn hurry it up!

"LEVI LEVI LEVI !!"

I turn to see hanji coming my way at a fast speed as I realize she can't stop herself

"Shit ! Don't come this way will bump into each other that's dangerous hanji stop"

"Ah! Sir I can't !!"

All of a sudden I feel her slam into me as I let go of my grab and fall back. Off the ship and into the sea

Like it so far please comment and I'll be working on this story also check out my other story's too 🙂