Chapter 15:

Eren's POV:

After a few minutes of waiting for Armin to come. He came and he looked happy to see me. "Eren welcome back." That smile of his I missed it and I'm happy to see it again. "Hey Armin..." He came to me patting my head and then looked at my legs examining it then his smile he had faded away.

"Armin?" I look at him worried seeing him just stare at my leg and let's go looking back at me. "Oh um Eren I think your tail will come back it may take time though..." He didn't look at me in the eyes I knew he must be hiding something.

He turned swimming away from me, before I can stop him and tell him what's wrong Mikasa stopped me saying. "Let him go...he must be thinking to much of all this Eren it'll be fine..." I guess he maybe...I sigh deeply look at Mikasa leaving. "Hey where are you going ?."

She looked at me for a second then looked away. "I've got business with someone nothing for you to worry so I' called a guard to look after you while mmmmm I'm gone..." She swam away from me. Wait this is my chance to go find Levi while no one is here yet yes! I look around for another way to get out of here instead of going out the front door. Hmm oh wait I remember when I was small

I used to go out through a window in the back of the castle. I look around and sneak back as I swim fast getting to the back and see bars on the Windows.
"Shit!" I bet it was Mikasa who told them to put this. I growl as I go back but before I did I saw a room open with the a window. I smirk and get out there.

"YE-"
"Eren?" I turn around and saw Armin looking at me. "O-oh um..." he just stared at me for a minute and turned away leaving. What's with him ? I shrugged and left trying to find where Jean put Levi.

Guys I'm soooo sorry it took me long to do this its because my phone broke and I had to wait sorry!!!!