War

Hanji's POV:
-next day-

Hmm ever since we found Eren and kept him Levi's attitude became more loose not getting so mad or going on a rampage when he's with Eren. few I was starting to see rankles on Levi's head
"Haha"
Buts it's sad, he'll have to leave soon.
I come back to the room and see Eren asleep. I laugh quietly and leave the clothes next to him walking out again going to Levi's office.

"Captain?"
"Come in what do you want..." I walk in and sit in front of him as I look at his papers. "Well sir just wanted to say Eren is now sleeping in my room and I got his clothes for him."

"I see okay...oh and hanji when is Erwin going to come again ?"
Why is he asking me this? I look at him directly. "Supposedly tomorrow but he's might come late till next tomorrow sir why?"

He looks away from me and Doesn't answer reading his papers. Honestly I can't even tell what's he's thinking.

•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•
Third point of view:

"Ready the troops! Is everyone at there positions!" Queen Mikasa screams as she orders them to there groups.

"Yes queen were all ready but I think you should stay back let us handle it."

"No Armin my brother was captured and you want me to stay here being all princess as my brother is someone where out there scared no!"

"Mikasa please calm down I understand will start the move and track them."
Armin then swims away with his group, as Mikasa bangs her hand at the walls.
One of the solders goes to the queen as he grabs her hand pulling it to him.
"My queen I promis will find Eren please don't hurt your self."

"Ah...Jean it's just..."

"Trust me okay Mikasa I'll do my best and find him your not the only one who cares for him many people do too."

He smiles at her as he lets go and leaves with his troops.