Legs

Third point of view:

Levi stands as he walks to the door kicking it down to the ground and calls for hanji as she comes walking to him nervous.

"Ah y-yes boss *cough* um I mean captain..."
Levi points back, pointing at Eren as low old at her giving her a death glare.

"Okay, you shit, tell me did you do something to make him loose his tail!"
Hanji's eyes widen in surprise and excitement as she runs to Eren and pulls one of his legs to her as she examines it and smiles widely.

"No sir but this is amazing, seeing a mermaid with no tail wow!"
Eren then falls back as he bumps his head.
"Owchy!"

Levi throws a towel at him as he blushes alittle and turns walking away.
"Hanji get him some clothes..."
hanji grins as she crouches down besides him.

"Heyo Eren, can cha walk ?"
Eren rubs his head as he looks down at his legs and touches his toes observing them and wiggles them

"Theses things what are they?"
Hangi laughs as she pats his back.
"There toes dummy and those there are legs okay and there for walking haha"

Hanji grabs his hand and pulls him up on his feet, he then wiggles alittle as he loses his balance and fall back down.
"Hmm means like you need to work on that, well then come on I'll help you."

He nods, hanji grabs his hand and pulls him to her as she slowly helps him walk next to her and to her room.
"Okay Eren wait here I'll go find you some clothing."

As she leaves, Eren looks down at his legs and moves them as he giggles to himself and holds on to a edge of a tables walking to hanji's desk and sits there and sees a picture of her and many other faces he never seen but one he has.

"Levi..."

I'll be working on this and i hope you guys like it 😊