Captured

Eren's p.o.v:

Jean grabbing my hand tightly not letting go as we stop he looks at me surprised and shocked leaving him speechless.
"H-hey J-Jean...I can explain..."

All of a sudden he pulls me to him looking down at me angrily. "Eren your tail! What did they do to you! You have legs!" I tremble scared as he holds me close to him not letting me go. "S-stop it stupid Jean it's not there fault, Levi said must of been because I was out of the water for to long!"

"Who's Levi! Is he the one who's responsible for this!?!" I shake head denying it and try to shove him away but can't. "They will pay!" He kept holding me close to him until he stopped and pushes me away swimming up fast to the direction of the ship. "Jean?"

I look to where he was going and saw Levi?!? Swimming towards Jean madly with a knife. What is he doing here Levi why couldn't you stay back. I try to swim as fast as I can until many mermans came grabbing me stopping me. "No let me go! Stop it levi! Leave him alone Jean!"

I scream as hard as I can till me throat starts to hurt, I look towards Levi seeing him and Jean face to face and he strikes at Jean but Jean dodges it hearing him say, "You fool! We fight better under water dumbass."
He then smacks Levi in the stomach with his tail making him loose his breath. My eyes widen in terror seeing him sink down.

H-he's going to die!  I wiggles around with tears swelling up in my eyes. "Levi! Save him don't let him die Please! Jean anyone!" Jean looks at me grining widely. "Don't worry Eren we won't kill him just yet the queen wants to see him." He laughs ordering other guard to take him away.

"Also his crew mates are tide up on the ship so they won't be going anywhere either now then, you Connie and Bertolt  take Eren back to the queen."
They grab me pulling me away I stop to resist and let them take me away. Levi...be okay please...