Familiar Tyler

_______________________________________________

10 years later:..

_______________________________________________

Faith's POV:

I rubbed my eyes and gazed at the window. I sighed as I got out of my comfy bed. I groaned. 5 more minutes of sleep would hurt too much would it?

My name is Faith Taylor if you don't know me. I umm... today is the first day of my freshman and yeah...I'm quite of a nerd but I don't really get bothered by that...I am a uh...tomboy they call it?

I wonder what Freshman would be like? At least I survived the past years without getting bullied. 

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

I shoot my head up with my eyes opened. Was I sleeping just now? I swear I was awake 5 minutes ago...

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"HURRY UP SIS! YOU'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL IF YOU DON'T HURRY UP! GOD DAMN IT'S ALREADY 8:00 AM!!!"

I slapped my for head. This time I was really awake. No more sleeping late Faith. I quickly ran to the washroom and brush my teeth and quickly washed my face. I looked up at the mirror.

Oh shit. 

A pimple had formed on my right cheek. I sighed and placed some foundation to clear the tiny pimple. At least it worked. I quickly ran to my room and looked for the perfect outfit. Lets see what we have here...Dress, tank top, skirt. NO NO NO. I looked on the other side of my closet. Yes. Perfects cloths. I quickly slipped on a New York T-shirt, some Nike sneakers, a pair of light blue jeans and a Chicago Bulls snapback. Perfect. What can I say? I was always a tom boy. 

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* 

Ugh not again!

"CHILL! I'M COMING IN A SEC!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.    

"OKAY SIS! BUT HURRY UP OR YOU WILL BE LATE!'

I quickly grabbed my Jansport and raced out the door. I came outside saw my brother honking. I sighed and ran up to my bro's Spyker c8 Aileron . I had to admit, we were a wealthy family.  I knocked on the window and gazed at him with his shades.

"What up little sis? Need a ride?"

"Uh...no. I'm just telling you that I can walk to school."  

"Whatever you say."

I walked up to the sidewalk and waved. His engine roared and drove away. Breath Faith, Breath. I was so nervous.

__________________________________________

Ryan's POV:

__________________________________________

I waved at Faith and drove away. Since Faith wasn't in the car, I decided to pick up my girlfriend as a surprise. I texted her to wait out her front steps. My car was blasting with air condition and some rap music. I pulled my car up the driveway and smirked when I saw Amber. I came out of the car to give her a kiss and a hug. She smiled and I opened the door for her. I just love her giggles. "Hey Amber, is it okay if I pick up Tyler as well?" She nodded and I did a U-turn to go to Tyler's. "YOOOOO," shouted Tyler as he opened the back door. I smiled and gave him a slap on the soulder. I drove away and up to school. Everyone gathered around us with the eyes wide. I smirked and parked the car. Everyone gathered around my car and cheered. I waved at everyone and walked away to our group with Amber and Tyler. 

_________________________________________

Faith's POV:

_________________________________________

I walked up to the school. I searched for my friends. There were the nerd group, the cheerleaders, my brother with the gang. AH HA! I quickly ran up to my friends. I waved happily and smiled, Meet Nikki and Maddie. The 2 best friends I could ever ask for. Nikki and Maddie are very unique because they don't care what other people say about them. They just carry on with life and like talking about many things and open up. On the other hand, I like being quiet and alone. Just like a nerd. I was just about to talk when I saw Nicki and Maddie's why widen. What was wrong with those two? Did you something happen? Just when I was about to turn around, I saw my brother, Ryan standing there. I gazed at him with a confused look. 

"You forgot this." He handed me my geometry set. He came closer and whispered, "you will need it for math. I guarantee 100% that Miss. Smith will make you use it on the first day of school." I nodded. "Thanks bro," I whispered. "And goodbye to you ladies," he pointed at Nikki and Maddie. I rolled my eyes while they were jumping up and down like kangaroos. "You do realize that you have one of the 2 hottest boys in our school as a brother right Faith?" I looked up at Maddie and replied, "You wont believe your eyes for what he does at home." They both giggled and I just stared at the floor. Nikki said, "Plus you might see Tyler more often since your brother and him are like best friends plus the 2 hottest guys EVER!" I sighed. Just now, the bell rang and i sped walked down the hallway waving at my friends. Thank goodness the bell rang just now. 

i walked into my first class. There he was. The guy Nikki and Maddie were talking about Tyler. Tyler? Tyler. This made me think for a while. As usual I sat beside the window. I love cloud gazing. And of course, Tyler was one of the hottest guys in the school...acording to Nikki and Maddie...he sat in the the back with the gang and cheerleaders. "Class, I would like all of you to take out your geometry set please," boomed Miss. Smith. Ryan was right. Everyone looked confused and didn't have a geometry set exept me, Tyler and the gang, and the cheerleaders. This made Miss. Smith mad.I sighed and completed my work first. Of course I was a nerd. Since Miss. Smith was angry, she decided arrange are seating plan. I ended up sitting beside the window but this time, Tyler was seated beside me. I sighed as i was still asking myself, Why does Tyler sound so familiar in my life? He came down sat beside me. He smirked. On his neck was a shark tooth necalace 

"Hey nerd."

'I have a name you know?"

"hmm. Hey doll."

That's not even my name. My name is Faith."

"Fae."

I sighed. "Good enough."

"Faith." He smirked.

I gave him a half smiled and turned away.

The bell rang and it was time for lunch. "Bye Fae," shouted Tyler. 

I looked back and gave him a wave. 

_______________________________________

Tyler's POV:

_______________________________________

What is this shit? I am sitting beside this nerd. For some reason, I feel like she's a special girl in my life. I don't know how I got this feeling though. Although she was a nerd, she was kind of cute...NO. STOP TYLER. I sighed. I waved her a goodbye and went to the cafeteria. I went up to Ryan and slapped him on the back. He waved a hi and smirked. Just then I saw Faith. I gazed at her and she gazed at me. She quickly turned her head. God damn she looked so familiar. She quickly turned around and came towards us. "Hey bro. Mom said that you had my money for lunch," Faith said. "Sorry sis. Here you go." WAIT A MINUTE. I boomed, "You guys are siblings?" They both nodded a yes. I was so surprised. 

_______________________________________

How was the 2nd chapter? Sorry if there is some errors. I'm terrible at editing :P

Please share this to all your friends. :)

Comment, vote, like :D

Thank you. My dream is to make this book popular :)